First Kiss????

Ha choo......
Ha chooo
Ha choo.....

Arnav started sneezing continuously since morning and even running a slight temperature.

Everyone is so worried for his health and thus bombarding him with all the love affection and care he was hankering since his parents passed away.

Even the kids Anjali and Aarav are constantly with Arnav and taking care of him in their own means.

Then no need to mention about Kushi and Garima, though the doctor told nothing to worry about they couldn't be anything but anxious and worried for his health. The doctor informed it's just because of the new place and he will be alright in a day. Somehow that soothed them a little bit.

Arnav bitua please take this kada you will be alright by tomorrow Garima coaxed him to take the bitter concoction which Kushi was silently hinting Arnav not to take by stealthily nodding her head as No without anyone's notice.

She sighed when Arnav took the kada from Garimas hand. One sip and immediately Arnav realized why Kushi was stopping him. It's really very bitter. He thought of denying further but seeing the concern filled face of Garima, he emptied the Kada and gave the glass back to her.

Then she asked him to take rest and left the room taking the kids and others leaving him alone. Waiting for this chance Kushi immediately closed the door and reached Arnav in a long stride.

You don't have to drink that Kada you know. I know it's taste so bitter Kushi told him while her voice is so low and almost crying

Arnav took her hand in his and gently kissed her hand as he was feeling so many new emotions today. How can he explain what he is going through right now. He was always all alone with no one beside him even when he was not able to get up from the bed. This mild temperature and cold is nothing compared to what he had gone through until now.

He always wished to have just one person beside him and genuinely cared for him but he never found such person in his life until recently. After Kushi's entry in his life he has got a whole family who considers him as their own.

Seeing the face of Garima which is filled with concern and love for him he couldn't deny her. That bitter taste is nothing compared to so many bitter experiences in his life.

How can he say to her that he is ready to drink even a hundred kadas in single go to experience the same love and concern he is experiencing right now.

He is so grateful to Kushi for making him feel all these emotions which he thought he will never experience in his life.

His hold on Kushi's hand tightened and his eyes filled with tears. As if understanding him She started caressing his hair after slowly shifting his in her lap.

She gently pressed her lips on his forehead and asked him to take rest.

I will be here only Arnav, now like a good boy close your eyes and take rest.

He closed his eyes after kissing her palms once again and drifted to one more sweet slumber he was getting since he met Kushi.

After 2 hours he woke up with a big smile on his face. And as Kushi told she is still there in His room gently playing with his hair. Seeing her his smile increased much more.

How are you feeling now?

Mmmhhh better but still feeling sleepy and drowsy I told nuzzling myself more into her stomach taking all the warmth she is offering. With her I really feel like a child.

Seeing his antics a small smile started playing on her lips. She is glad his temperature is going down. She bent down to place a warm kiss on his cheek but at the same time Arnav just turned his head to look at kushi as why she is not answering and shocked at what has happened