The Prophecy

Hello solucanist/readers! This is Colly_Flower. First of all I just want to thank you for spending time to read this story. BTW, this is my first story that has a theme of Fantasy,Vampire, Witch and Werewolf.

I hope you will support this story. And I hope also that you will always read,fan,vote,share, and write comments on this story.

Thank you in advance Guyz, Lav U!!! -Lance (Colly_Flower)

________________________________

Prologue:

516 years had past since Prophet Lucas had a predictions that there's a Prophecy that will happen in the future.

Prophet Lucas tell the council what the Prophecy says, Prophecy says that

The child of Prince Samuel Jr. (soon to be King of Royal Blood Vampire) and Irma(normal/mortal) . Will be given birth in the future . After the long sleep of the child.

Also, base on the prophecy.This child is the most powerful creature in the whole world. This child is the Last Carrier. And this child will be a big threat to the Immortal and Mortal world.

Until now, the prophecy didn't happen. All immortals think that the prophecy is not true. And it is such a false testimony of Prophet Lucas.

What will you if you are the child in the prophecy?

Will you accept your true identity??????

===========

Vote,Fan,Comment,Favorite are highly appreciated. Thanks in advance guyz - Lance