⇒ EIGHTEEN

Aurelia||

Aurelia||

I made sure all the lights were off before starting to follow Reid towards his bedroom. I stopped once I heard Anastasia call for me. "Can you sleep with me tonight? I can't ask Reid, you know" she let out a small chuckle.

I nodded. "Sure, just let me talk to Reid first." She nodded back before turning around and walking into the guest room. I walked into Reid's room, seeing him take his shirt off as he sat on the bed.

"Wanna make love to you." He said as he looked over at me with his soft grey eyes, throwing his shirt into the floor. I crawled onto the bed, feeling him pull me closer as soon as he was able to. He pulled until I was straddling his legs. I touched his face with both of my hands and smiled. "You're so sexy when you're taking care of people, even when they don't deserve it. Wanna rip your clothes off".

I giggled as he started to kiss my collar bone, rubbing his hands all around me. "She wants me to go to sleep with her". He instantly pulled back, loosening his grip from me.

"Are you going to?" He asked.

I shrugged. "She's lonely, Reid. I don't want her to put anymore stress on this baby. She just needs someone to hold her." I said softly.

He gave me a small smile, coming closer and kissing me. "Go make her feel loved." I nodded as I climbed off of him, softly closing the door behind me. I walked into the guest room, seeing her sitting on the bed. She lifted her head when she heard me and smiled.

"I didn't think you would come" she said softly.

I giggled as I climbed onto the bed. "Of course. You need the most love right now. I want you to know that we care". I slid under the covers as she turned the lamp off.

"Yeah, about the baby". I nodded and she shrugged before laying down. We turned our separate ways and I closed my eyes. "Aurelia..can you hold me? I just could use the warmth." She said.

I slowly turned around, scooting closer to her. She didn't hesitate to grab my arm and pull it around her body, holding me tightly.

❀❀❀

I woke in the middle of the night, slowly opening my eyes and pulling away from Anastasia as she's still holding onto me. I quietly got up from bed and walked into Reid's room. Once I closed the door he mumbled my name. I didn't say anything as I walked closer, causing him to jump up. "It's just me, Reid" I whispered.

I could hear him sigh in relief. "You have to say something, baby". His voice was a bit low. I climbed into bed with him, coming to his side as he held his arm open, pulling me closer. "She's asleep?" He asked. I hummed. "Wanted to sleep next to me?". I nodded. He let out a small chuckle before sighing.

"Are you tired?" I asked and he nodded, pulling me closer. "Too tired to fuck me?" He let out a small chuckle.

"Fucking you would make you wake the whole house, but I'm never too tired to make love to you"

I smiled as he pulled himself away, moving between my legs and hovering over my body.

Reid||

"I want to see you take your panties off. Give me a little show, do it slowly" I said, coming down to kiss her lips. She giggled as she pulled away, turning the lamp on before getting up and going to the end of the bed where she stood up, pulling her pajama shorts down. "Turn around for me, darling".

She turned around and started to slowly pull her underwear down, giving me a look of her pussy from behind. I hummed. "Nice and slow baby. Now bend over". She turned to look at me before pulling them down the rest of the way and bending over. "So fucking sexy" I said as I crawled down the bed. I sat at the edge and grabbed her hand, pulling her closer to me.

She put both of her hands on my face and smashed her lips into mine before quickly straddling my lap. Her hands moved in front of her as she pulled my dick from my shorts. I pulled away from the kiss and looked at her. She instantly stopped.

"I'm sorry. Am I moving too fast?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No, it's sexy."

She pouted. "Promise?". I nodded as I leaned forwards, kissing her. She opened her mouth to me and pulled my shorts down a bit before lifting herself up and sitting on my dick. "Oh, Reid. You feel so fucking good" she moaned.

I stood up with her still straddling my lap, holding the bottom of her thighs to move her up and down a few times before laying her on the bed. I stood up and she furrowed her eyebrows. "Come back to me" she whispered.

I shook my head. "Play with yourself". She furrowed her eyebrows even more as she looked at me with those brown eyes. "Don't be shy I want to see you do it" I said.

She bit her lip as she traced her hand down her body, putting it right at her center. The moment she placed it on her clit she moaned, looking into my eyes. I watched her carefully, my dick throbbing as she used her two middle fingers, pushing them inside her hole that was seeping out wetness.

"Make yourself come, baby"

She nodded as her lips parted. I could see the soft veins in her hands as they flexed. Her eyes started to flutter and her moans became louder. I quickly pulled her hand away, looking in her eyes as she calmed herself from the orgasm she was going to have. "Only I can make you come, okay?" She nodded as she looked into my eyes.

I smirked as I held her hand closer to my mouth, licking her fingers. She bit her lip as she watched, seeming to enjoy it.

"Taste yourself" I held her own hand towards her. She was hesitant at first but she nonetheless opened her mouth. I rubbed her own finger against her lip, letting her wetness spread there. "Lick your lips". She folded both of her lips inwards, giving me a gentle smile one she tasted it.

I crawled between her legs, her laying on her back and pulling her other hand up to put in her hair. "Fuck me slow. I want to feel every inch of your dick" she said in a begging tone.

I nodded. "Gonna make love to you." She nodded as her face was fixed in a whining expression. I loved to see her this way. She would literally almost fall apart as we made love, and I would help put the pieces together afterwards.

"Please" she whispered, moaning to me as my tip reached her entrance. I pushed myself inside her, earning a big gasp as she held onto my biceps.

I looked down at her, seeing her eyes flutter. She looked up at me and reached up to kiss me. "You look so fucking beautiful" I groaned to her.

She moaned to me as she put her arms around my neck. "Fuck, Reid. I love you".

My stomach curled as I thrusted inside her. "I'm coming". Within seconds I came hard, pulling myself out of her and laying down.

I turned my head towards her as she shifted in bed, turning her whole body towards me. "I'm gonna..I'm gonna go shower" she said, talking very slow as her voice was low. When she moved to get out of bed I grabbed her arm and pulled her back down.

"I love you." Her eyes lit up and she smiled a bit.

"I thought you were going to avoid it" she said softly.

I shook my head as I moved to lower myself between her legs. "Let me show you how much I love you".

❀❀❀

"Wanna make love to you all night"