⇒ TWENTY

Aurelia||

Aurelia||

"No. I'm sure Mr. Ramiando will have it done by the end of the work day. Is there a message I could leave for him?" I asked the woman on the other side of the phone. I went home two days ago and I hadn't heard from Reid since last night when we got off of the phone with each other. He hadn't come into work yet so I took the call for him. The woman told me to just make sure he returns the call so I hung up. As I turned around I saw Reid walking in, his laptop in his hand.

"Baby. It's nice to see you. I meant to call this morning but I've been dealing with a few things" our eyes met as he closed the door to his office. He walked towards his desk and sat his laptop down, me moving from behind it since I was finished with the call. "What has you here?" He asked.

"I actually came here to see if you were here, then someone called so I answered. It was a lady named Amy. She wants to make sure you return the call" I said, watching his veiny hands as they moved to open his laptop.

He sighed. "Yeah that's the lady who's in charge of where the sales information goes. She's been bugging me but I already told her I just have to send the email" he shook his head, scratching the bridge of his nose.

I nodded. "Well I'm going to get to work. Apparently calls are high today, I'm not sure why" I shrugged.

He hummed. "New product just dropped so calls are going to be higher than usual..you look beautiful" he said. I turned around to look at him, seeing his eyes trace up and down my body. He stared at my chest for longer than normal then looked at my lips.

I could feel the tension inside the room but we didn't need sex right now. It's only been two days and having sex in our place of work doesn't seem so much like me.

I gave him a small thank you before leaving his office and going to my cubicle to start work. I couldn't catch a break with how many calls I got, but I wasn't complaining. At least I didn't have to do much work. There was only about one hour left of work when Reid came to my cubicle. I turned my chair around and looked at him.

"Peter and Vanessa wanted to go golfing after work. Shane would be there and I'm pretty sure more people are invited. If you're done working we could leave now" he said.

I nodded. "Just let me get my stuff. Do you have the tools?" I asked.

He chuckled. "It's called a golfing club, and yes darling. I also have gloves if you want to use them". I nodded back to him as I started to get myself ready.

❀❀❀

Reid pulled into the place, parking his car and looking at me. "What's wrong, babe?" He asked. I sighed.

"Everyone has on something nice and I'm wearing a long skirt and blouse. I look like a loser who came from work". Reid chuckled and I looked over at him. "It's not funny".

He calmed himself before gently grabbing my chin. "You are no loser. You're sexy, and you're a working woman. Plus no one will say anything because I have clothes for you". I widened my eyes as he pulled away, grabbing a bag from the backseat. "I knew you would cry about it so I bought you this yesterday, we planned to come here for a week now". He pulled a skirt and shirt from the bag and I smiled.

After getting changed Reid grabbed the golfing clubs from his trunk and gave me a pair of gloves. Apparently he didn't 'need' any because he has good grip. We met up with Shane and Peter, everyone else had moved on, I guess they wanted to go somewhere else. I could see them across the field though.

"Hot mama alert!" Shane teased as Reid handed me a small golfing club. "She's red hot, touch her and you'll get burned". I giggled as I playfully fanned him off. Peter put his arm over Shane and kissed him to make him shut up.

"I'm jealous, her ass is bigger than mine" he mumbled before being kissed again.

Reid chuckled as he placed a ball on the small white thing he called a golf tee. He then looked up at me. "You know how to swing?" He asked. I nodded. How hard could it be to hit the ball? "Okay. Come show me". I walked closer to where he was standing. With a firm grip on the club, I took a swing at the golf tee, missing. He sucked in air and hummed of his disappointment "I thought you said you could do it?"

I shook my head. "Can I try again? You only gave me one try. I have to attempt a few times" I said in obviousness. He nodded as he held his hands up, surrendering to me and backing away. I took another swing and missed.

"Here. Let me help you". He came behind me, pressing his body against mine and moving his arms to hold his hands over mine. "You have to line it up first, then try and hit it" he said.

I sighed. "Well I can't concentrate when there's something poking me. Why do you even have a pocket full of stuff right now" I shook my head.

He chuckled slightly. "My pockets are empty, darling".

My eyebrows furrowed as I listened to him. If his pockets are empty..oh god. I quickly pulled away from him, giggling as he smiled and looked at me with concern. "You are disgusting" I pointed.

"What?" He acted as if he didn't know what I was taking about. "I can't help that you're sexy. It's always like this around you".

❀❀❀

"Please, Reid. Fuck me"