⇒ Thirty seven

Reid||

Reid||

My back hit the door, making it loudly close as Aurelia had pushed me into it. I immediately froze as we had just set Archie down for the rest of the night and I didn't want him to wake up again. "Shh. You have to be quiet" Aurelia stood on her toes to get closer to my face, me eventually bending down once she wasn't able to reach me. I complied, feeling her smash her soft lips into mine. In a quick instance, she pulled and turned me so that way her back was against the door.

For a moment I thought she wanted me to dominate her but that all changed when she started to walk forwards, pushing me towards the bed. I had no choice but to sit down as the back of my knees had touched the edge. She quickly grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over before throwing it onto the floor.

"Feisty? Mama has no patience today?" I teased as I looked up at her. She shook her head, biting her lip as she looked down at my chest. This was the single most thing I was insecure about. I didn't want her to judge the way I looked, or even the bruises that were there. Over time they slowly vanished, and I've grown a bit of muscle. I still think Aurelia over hyped my progress though.

"Get on the bed. Go up more". I lifted my eyebrow as I listened to her, climbing further up the bed and resting as she climbed on top of the bed, coming closer to me.

She straddled my lap, letting her smooth brown skin glide past mine as she painfully slowly rubbed her center across my lap, slowly making me hard. There was nothing that could get me going other than the sight of her.

The beauty on top of me lifted down a bit and smashed her lips into mine. As reflex, my hands flung to her ass where I gripped her a bit. She smiled into the kiss before grabbing my hands and interlinking her fingers with mine. She ground herself against me as she lifted my hands, slowly letting one go.

The feeling of something cold wrapped around my wrist and I looked up, seeing a metal loop. Handcuffs.

"Do you feel okay with me using these?" She lifted up, placing her hands on my chest.

I smiled. "I know you'll take care of me when I get nervous.. I feel fine with you, babe".

She let out a small squeal before she lifted up to cuff my other wrist. My smile fell as I looked up at her, soon becoming overly aroused as she began to grind herself against me faster, still going slow. It was as if she wanted me to want what was coming next, and boy did I.

It had been a while since I dry humped someone, actually years. Back in seventh grade there was this girl named Molly. She was sweet, but a freak. She pulled me behind the bleachers after school one day and gave me my first orgasm. I last twenty seconds. I know, embarrassing. I was so dumb back then.

"I was thinking we could have a bit of fun tonight?" She softly moaned, her hands flat on my chest. I nodded and she smiled, lifting over me and on top of my headboard where she grabbed a box.