1

First chapter: Band.

It was a week before the big show. Kyoka and the rest of the girls where currently wrapping up band practice for the night.

They had worked their butts off for months, trying to perfect the songs they would be performing.

This was the bands first real gig and they wanted to leave a good impression. An impression that would last. An impression that would leave people begging for more. They needed the world to see their potential, they wanted people to see them as upcoming stars, not just some random teenage girls who were trying to make some money. They wanted the world to know their names.

They had started off by performing live on Instagram. At first, the only viewers they would get where their friends and family. But after a few months people started recognizing them. People started acknowledging their talent and more people starting watching their streams.

Soon 60 viewers turned into 100, then 1,000 then 10,000 and eventually they became who they are today. A virtual band who received millions of views each time they streamed.

They eventually started releasing recorded music on various platforms where they got thousands of streams monthly.

They currently had four hit singles along with an album which was due to be released later that year.

Band name. "Symphony"

....

"That's a wrap." Tanya says, stretching her hands out to give each of the girls Hi-fives.

Alaiah picks up the cords laying on the ground and neatly stacks them away in a corner.

Mina packs the chairs away and Kyoka covers the instruments up.

She slips her beloved guitar in it's purple case and zips it up before throwing the handle over her shoulders.

She pulls her phone out of her pocket to see if she had any missed calls or messages to reply to.

She smiles when she sees a certain notification. A notification from her boyfriend Denki.

"Hey Kyo! I just wanted to check on you. I'm pretty sure you won't see the message right away but I just wanted to tell you goodnight. I tried to wait for you to get back so we could facetime but I'm exhausted. ANYWAYS I DON'T WANNA MAKE THIS MESSAGE TOO LONG BYEE."

One more notification pops up.

"I love you <33333333"

Kyoka smiles softly after reading the text. She hadn't been able to spend time alone with Denki ever since the band blew up, so she missed him alot. They still saw each other at school everyday but it wasn't the same. Even if he called her every night it wasn't the same. She wanted to be able to be with him in person for long periods of time like she used to.

But as much as she loved her boyfriend she also loved the band. And the members of the band were her best friends. She didn't just want to quit and abandon them.

But she couldn't help but wonder how Denki must have been feeling. She had apologized multiple times for not being able to hang out with him as she would before and he said it was okay. He didn't want kyoka to feel like he was a distraction. He wanted her to focus on her career, he didn't want to be in the way.

....

Kyoka hops into her car and switches it on as she waits for Mina to finish loading the rest of the stuff into the car.