Ten (Bonus chapter)

This is sort of also an epilogue chapter as well.

College.

"Bye mom, bye dad." Kyoka says with a smile as she backs out of the driveway.

"Bye Mr and Mrs Jirou!" Kaminari yells waving energetically at the two.

"Goodbye Kiddos, safe driving." Mika says.

"Be safe." Kyotoku chuckles.

And thus, the two begin their drive to the airport.

"This is so exciting." Denki giggles, "I can't believe we're doing this together."

"Yeah I guess it's cool. Anyways can you call Tanya to let her know that were almost at her house please."

"Anything for you princess." Denki smirks, grabbing Jirou's phone from the cupholder to call her friend.

"Hey Tanya, we're almost there....okay....alright bye." Denki says before hanging up.

"She said she's waiting at the front of her house." Denki says before placing Kyoka's phone back into the cupholder.

"Okay thank you." Kyoka yawns.

At the airport.

Denki and Kyoka had just finished all the procedures to get through the airport and they were now heading unto the plane.

"So what's gonna happen to us now that the band is split up? We can't possibly fly to diffrent countries everytime we have rehearsals." Tanya asks, popping a piece of gum into her mouth.

"Mina suggested online concerts but I'm not sure about that." Kyoka sighs. "This all just happened way to suddenly, we've literally become such a big band in less than a year, it's literally insane."

"I agree our albums have been selling like crazy."

"Exactly. Anyways we're gonna have to figure things out when we settle into our dorms. College is a way bigger concern than the band if I'm being totally honest." Kyoka says.

"True, anywho, I'll make sure to FaceTime Mina tonight. She's probably going crazy without the two of us." Tanya Chuckles.

The two finally arrive on the plane, they were seated in first class thanks to Denki paying for it.

"I guess all that modeling money can be useful, isn't that right Mr Runway?" Kyoka giggles, planting a kiss on Denki's nose."

"Of course it's useful, wouldn't have been able to afford this expensive ass college without it." Denki says.

"I'm glad you decided to pursue modeling. You seem really happy." Kyoka smiles.

"I'm glad that you support me babe. I love you." Denki leans in to kiss her.

"I love you too."

Follow up!

Denki:

Then: After Denki quit his old modeling job at the agency with Lisa he was scouted by a better, more professional agency. He worked there for the remainder of his highschool years and then he ended up becoming popular enough to start modeling on the runway.

Now: Denki ended up proposing to Jirou later down the line and they ended up having Two daughters who were both four years apart. Eventually Jirou ended up getting pregnant again (This time with twins) and those where the last children that they had. Denki continues to be a model and now has over 55m followers on his Instagram account.

He and Jirou both remain happily married and continue to live a healthy happy life together.

Kyoka:

Then: Kyoka continued making music with SYMPHONY and they became and extremely successful band. They eventually had to split up for college but they were still able to drop recorded music on streaming platforms.

Now: After she finished college and went back to Japan the band continued to do shows and concerts in person. They became one of the worlds biggest bands and developed a strong fanbase.

Like stated in Denki's, she also ends up getting married to him and having his kids. They continue to live a happy life together.

Mina: Continues making Music with symphony. She never gets married or anything of the sort but she ends up adopting a little girl who was around the same age as Kyoka's oldest daughter. As a result the two end up becoming great friends in the future.

Tanya: Continues making music with SYMPHONY. She ends up getting married to a dude she met at college and the end up having two kids (one around the age of Kyoka's oldest daughter and the other around the age of Kyoka's twins)

Alaiah: Like stated in the other two she continues making music with SYMPHONY. She was in a relationship with a dude who she ended up having a son with but that didnt last and they ended up breaking up.

(Side note: All members of SYMPHONY remain good friends)

Momo: Kyoka and Momo remained best friends. She ends up getting married to Shoto and they ended up having kids at the same time as Kyoka as a result their kids (and mina's kid) are all great friends.

Now for the trashy characters we hate:

Lisa: After Denki leaves the agency he ends up blocking lisa and all contact he had with her was cut off. She ends up getting fired from her modeling job because she wasn't performing well anymore. She ended up getting replaced by a better model who respected people's relationship boundries and wasn't a complete weirdo.

The last Denki heard about her was that she was apparently dating a dude named Jake or something.

Denki's Mom: Once Denki and Kyoka had fixed their relationship issues he began speding alot of his time at Kyoka's house with her parents. This obviously made his mother feel bad so she decided to apologize for way she treated him. Denki obviously didn't forgive her (he's not that stupid) but she still kept on trying.

To make a long story short Denki doesn't even speak to his mother that much anymore. The only times he does end up talking to her is when shows up at his wedding and when he let her see his kids.

By the way he doesn't let his kids spend time with her simply because he doesn't trust her. Anytime his kids are anywhere near her he makes sure to keep a close eye on them.

#Fuck denkis mom

#Fuck lisa.

Once again i would like to thank you guys for reading this shitty ass book lol. I'll see you all soon, have a happy new year!

Official Ending: 31.12.21