Dope Suit

[Edd]

"Thanks for the ride."  I say as I exit the car.

Just arrived at an expensive house, needed to go here after a bad encounter with the owner.  No way inside and I am definitely not asking to get in.  I look around the place.  What's with rich people and using windows excessively on their homes?  The owner, in a white suit that costs more than my car, was just laying on his couch.  I would go ahead and kill him but I don't want to risk going to jail.  Tonight's just not the night.

I call someone.

"Hello, I need a ride.  Checkers' house."

"Alright, I'll be there shortly."

Waited for 10 minutes for the guy I called to arrive.  There he is, the tiger strip suited man, driving his red Porsche.

"Hi, Brennan."  I said

"Ready to go?"

"Yes of course."

We drove off from the house, I was discussing what happened.  That quickly into an assassination plan.

"So, if we do decide to kill Checkers, how exactly?"  Asked Brennan.

"Maybe just a storm of the building?"

"That's not exactly stealthy, we could get everyone involved with that arrested.  Maybe a sniper shot?"

"If he was a low life, maybe.  He stole my life from me and I want him to pay."  I replied with.

"We'll discuss this with everybody.  We don't even know if we can do this yet."

The drive to the cabin was miserable.  I need this plan to be approved.  My good life was taken, his life will be taken.