Under Control

[Brennan]

"Brennan, get in here!"  Said Edd.

I walk into the room and see around 10 people in it all talking.  It's chaotic until someone comes up with a plan.

"What if we get a family member to do it?"

Edd responded with "He doesn't have any relatives we know of."

Back to a bunch squabbling.  I'm trying to come up with a plan but everybody's yelling.  Eventually, Edd was able to get everything under control with one simple suggestion.

"Forget stealth, we're baggin' this guy and I'll publicly execute him!"

"Are you insane!?"  Exclaimed someone.

"We can hide.  We can hide it with something.  Hey, Terrance, you still got that work van?"

Terrance replied with "Uh, yeah."

"Employees fed up with their boss.  Guy's rich, he'll fill in for every business man ever."

Seems were sacrificing secrecy for style.  I like the plan to hide it but I'd prefer something else.  I'm out of ideas so guess we'll go with that.  I think Edd is too caught up with trying to get back to the good life.

Edd explains more of the plan.
"We'll drive to a bridge, bring him to the roof of the van and I'll shoot 'em."

Seems everyone is going along with this.  I need to talk to him, make sure he's all good.

I pull him over to me.

"Alright, you got good intentions but I think you might be a too caught up with trying to take your old life back."

"You haven't had your life stolen before."

"Yeah, of course, I kept a low profile!"

"Everything is under control and I know what I'm doing."

"Hm, okay."

Edd needs to calm down big time.  He's easily excited, even for an older guy.  I'm going to need to confront Jonathan about this.  I like Edd but I don't like some his ideas.  Sometimes he's maladroit.