Chapter 2: Flashbacks and Forgiving

Ashley's P.O.V.

Fudge him! I can't believe he has the guts to sing and wink right in front of me!

"Ashley! Ashley! Wait!", a voice screamed. It was Zayn. We were being followed by Melissa and Amber.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Ashley! Ashley! Wait!", I yelled frantically at her. She stopped causing the two girls behind me to stop.and hide. I'm guessing they're fans.

"What?", she said coldly.

"Why're you avoiding me?", I asked her. I could hear murmurs of the two girls.

"Why am I avoiding you? Isn't it obvious? YOU HURT MY FEELINGS ZAYN! YOU FREAKING HURT ME BAD! AND THEN I REALIZED THAT I REALLY MISS YOU AND YOU JUST VANISH! I STILL HAVEN'T MOVED ON AND NOW YOU'RE HERE! SINGING AND WINKING AT ME! YOU KNOW THAT I REALLY DON'T LIKE GUYS WHO HURT MY FEELINGS! I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW RON!", she blurted out. She was already crying but as she said the last sentence, she fell to her knees. I still remember what that douchebag did.

* FLASHBACK *

"WOO! GO RON! GO RON! WOO!", Ashley cheered as Ron dunked the ball.

"AND GRYLTHERIN WINS THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!", the announcer said.

"DID YOU SEE THAT ZAYN? DID YOU SEE THAT? MY BIG RONNIE JUST MADE THEM WIN!", Ashley jumped up and down. She dragged me to Ron. As we reached Ron, Ashley's smile vanished and her face fell. Ron was kissing Taylor, a cheerleader. They were kissing PASSIONATELY. When they broke apart, Ron and Taylor smiled. Ron glanced sideways and his face fell.

"Ashley, I can explai---"

SMACK!

Ashley has slapped him hard.

"Why, Ron? Why? Am I not that good enough? Why do you need to play with me?", Ashley asked. Her voice cracking.

"Ashley, let's go.", I said while pulling her away.

"Where're you going? We're not finished yet.", Ron said.

"Look, mate, just back off. She needs space.", I said.

"You're not the boss of her.", Ron answered back.

"You don't know who you're messing with!", I said coldly. He looked at me angrily and punched me hard in the face. I punched him back. I can see blood dripping out of his nose. Ashley pulled us apart. My shirt had blood stain on it and I realized that my nose was also bleeding.

"Ron, we're over. We are never ever getting back together.", Ashley said.

"B-but.", Ron stuttered. "I love you."

"If you really love me, you should never hurt my feelings but most importantly, you should never ever hurt my bestfriend.", Ashley said.

"Thanks, Ash.", I said while hugging her.

"No problem.", she answered back.

* END OF FLASHBACK *

I walked towards Ashley and bent down. I hugged her and said," I will never ever hurt you. I promise."

She hugged me back.

"Thank you.", she whispered in my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry again if I broke the promise. Now, this is my final promise. I promise that I will post a new chapter if I'm not busy. I just have a lot of quizzes and homeworks to take care of. I will post another chapter in one condition. Tell your friends to read and vote this story. If you do, I will make a sequel.

- Your Always Busy Author.