Chapter 5: A Sweet Sweet Yes

Ashley's P.O.V.

We were lip-locked. Oh no! This can't be happening. I rolled over as quickly as I could and ran to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and started brushing my teeth. Ewwww! What did I just do?

"Ashley! Ashley! Ashley! Open up the door!"Emma yelled.

"Is he still there?"I asked.

"Yeah."Zayn replied. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"I'm so so so sorry. I didn't mean to. It's just. You were there and I was there and your lips were in front of me and I couldn't control it."I panicked.

"It's okay. I didn't get hurt. You didn't get hurt. But I heard everything you said to Emma."He said. My cheeks turned instantly red.

"Really?"I asked.

"Yeah. It's okay. I feel the same way too."He explained. He moved a step closer. He pulled me by the waist. He looked longingly at my eyes.

His eyes traveled down to my lips while biting his lip. He looked back at my eyes and put his hand

on my cheek. He leaned in closer and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back. It felt like fireworks. I smiled through the kiss. We pulled apart, grasping for air. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I could hear people cheering behind us. Emma made all the people downstairs to come up in my room.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Everything I was planning is complete. I smiled at her and looked back at Emma. I mouthed her a thank you and she threw me back a thumbs up. Everyone in the house came into her bedroom and started cheering Zashley continuosly. I got down on one knee.

"Zayn, get up!"Ashley said

"Ashley, I love you more than anything. Will you please be my girlfriend?"I asked. Everyone in the backround started cooing.

Ashley's P.O.V.

"Will you please be my girlfriend?"Zayn asked. I had only one decision to make. I looked at my mom. I thought of how she would react to my answer. Next, I looked at my bestfriend. I thought of how she would help me if I had any problems with my answer. Lastly, I stared at the person kneeling in front of me. I thought about how he would treat me after my decision. I took a deep breath and opened my mouth.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yes."I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHOOP! WHOOP! ZASHLEY IN THE HOUSE! They're finally together!!!!!!!! I'mma write a new chapter.

-Your Zashley-Shipping Author