Chapter 10- Sweet Reunions

Ashley's P.O.V.

I took a deep breath and turned the knob.

What I saw gave me a heart attack.

"SURPRISE!!" my whole family yelled. I stood there in shock and turned around to meet a smiling Zayn. I hugged him tightly and pecked his lips lightly. I turned back around and went to see my aunt, uncle, cousin, and granddad.

"Aunty Muriel! How are you! How are Mary and Grace?" I said as I approached my aunt. She pointed to the two girls sitting beside Uncle Barty. She couldn't speak since birth.

"Hi Grace and Mary! Who is Grace and who is Mary?" I said, kneeling down in front of them.

"I'm Mary and this is Grace." the brunette girl pointed to the blonde girl.

"How you doin', Uncle Barty? Is harvesting season good for you?" I asked.

"Ashley! You look so big now! I still remember when you were a little seedling. You would always go to the farm and help me." he answered with his accent.

"Hello granddad. How's the country been doing?" I asked.

"Oh, my beautiful Ashley! How are you? The country's been beautiful as it has ever been since you left. I just hope you come back and visit us anytime." he replied.

"Of course, granddad!I would love to!" I said. I walked over to the hospital bed and saw my grandma sleeping. A tear rolled downy cheek as I saw her pale looking figure.

"Shhh. Don't cry, my dear Ashley. I'm going to be alright. I promise you, let's go to the country when I get healed, yeah?" she encouraged.

"Yes, granny. I will." I said. I hugged her and walked to Zayn who was busy laughing with Mary and Grace. I smiled at the thought of them having a good time. He caught my eye and walked towards me.

"Let's go?" I asked.

"Okay." he replied.

"We're gonna get going now. Take care of yourselves, especially you, granny. I love you all! Bye!" I told them.

"Bye, Ash!" they all chorused. We walked back to the parking lot and got into the car.

"Boo, I got to tell you something." he said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"We'll be touring for 9 months. Do you wanna come?" he asked. I didn't even think of what to say but the word just slipped out of my mouth.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Bye! Got nothing to say but I'M ON THE DEATHLY HALLOWS!!!!!!

I just can't believe that I survived so many books. Now, I'm reading it on iBooks cause im tired of getting up and walking to it...BYE

-Your Weird Author