Chapter 9: Visiting The Elderly

Zayn's P.O.V.

I was planning a surprise for her. By surprise, I mean, letting her visit her grandma. I heard her talking to the phone three days ago and she cried. I asked her why and she told me that her grandmother was sick because of lung cancer. I tried my best to comfort her and that was when the idea popped into my mind.

We were chilling in her house. We got bored and watched the Harry Potter series with Jorge. Jorge kept shouting and spoiling the movie while Ashley's eyes were glued to the screen. I stared at her perfection. I still couldn't work out in my mind that she was mine and only mine.

She stared at me back. She smiled. I stick our foreheads together and reached for her chin. I lifted it up and slowly closed the gap between our lips.

"EWWWW! ASHLEY AND ZAYN ARE KISSING! EWW! HELP! IT'S DISGUSTING!" Jorge shouted.

"Way to ruin the moment, Jorge!" Ashley yelled back. I just laughed at them.

"What are you laughing at?" she asked.

"Nothing. It's just..YOU'RE SO CUTE!!!!" I said while pinching her cheeks. "Oh! I almost forgot! You better dress up. We're going somewhere. Just wear anything casual."

"Ok, but, where are we going?" she asked.

"It's a surprise." I said and kissed her temple. "I gotta go. I'll pick you up in 2 hours."

"'Kay!" she replied.

Ashley's P.O.V.

I wore my favorite mustache top with my favorite ombre shorts. I wore light make-up and waited for Zayn.

When he finally arrived, I jumped up to him and pecked him on the lips.

"Let's go?" he asked.

"Crazy, crazy, crazy?" I replied. He laughed and opened the car door in front of me.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise!" he said. He drove for twenty minutes until we reached a big hospital. St. Berry's? Isn't this where my grandma was staying?

My eyes widened as Zayn opened the car door. I got out and immediately wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too." he replied. We went inside the hospital and made our way to the receptionist's table.

"Excuse me, where is Rosalinda Gracelin?" I asked.

"Room 143, 2nd floor." the receptionist told us.

"Thanks." I said with a smile. We climbed each stair to the secong floor and searched for Room 143. We finally saw Room 143. We ran to it and I placed my right hand on the door knob. I looked at Zayn reassuringly. He smiled at me and gestured me to open the door. I took a deep breath and turned the knob.

What I saw gave me a heart attack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIII!! I just got back from our recognition program. And guess what, I'M A SECOND HONOR!! WOOHOO! My average is 93.50. :-$

Anyways, we need an Ipad for our next school year. So, my mom and dad decided to buy me an Ipad 4! WHOOP WHOOP! Anyway again, have you heard of the 1D3D movie title? This Is Us. EXCITED MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Your Spontaneous Author