Epi 5

Sam held her hand and bring her to his room. Her cabin was thoroughly cleaned.

Sam : Siv, go sit on your chair..

Sivaangi sat on her office chair and happily spin around.

Sam : unaku intha cabin pudichiruka? Ille vere ethavathu extra venuma?

Sivaangi : Dei, ithuve nalla iruku da..

Sam ruffled her hair and explained to her on the work. He went to his place and started his work. An hour passed. Both of them immersed in their work. It was almost lunch hour. Sam look up to her to bring her out for lunch.

Sam POV

In the past one month, our bond grew stronger. Both of us were so comfortable with each other. She is like my bestfriend. We share almost everything. I don't want to ask her anything about her family in Chennai because everytime if the topic comes up she will be uncomfortable. I want her to be happy and not to worry about anything. Let her share when she is ready to share it.

I asked her once, what was she planning to do in Bangalore. She decides to take break and think. Then, one fine day she came and show a job application of a company that I recently bought and its for the PA position.

She will be the best candidate for the position. She understands me so well and also very smart and independent. In this one month, so many times I have amazed looking at her smartness. I know definitely I can work along with this wonderful woman.

She joined our company and obviously she got shocked to see me on the MD chair. We had coffee together and we sort out some documents and cleaned her space. I send her to the HR room to get some files. It was almost 20 mins she didn't come back. I went to see her.

She was climbing up on a stool chair and trying to take a box from top of the cabinet. I was about to stop her and suddenly she slipped without realising I held her waist and hold her tight to me. We took the necessary files and came back to our room.

We eventually start to work and immersed in it. I was so busy at work and I came to reality when she sneezed. I look at the time. It was almost lunch hour. My eyes caught her. For the first time, I felt like the time stood still and I was wrapped in bliss. For the first time her eyes makes me surrender. I was keep on looking at her. I didn't move my gaze at all.

After awhile, she leans back to the chair and closed her eyes. I get up quickly and went near her.

Sam : Siv..

I pat her shoulder..

Sivaangi: Samiee, I'm done..look at this..

She showed me something but my eyes were fully on hers..

Sivaangi: Sam..Samiee..

She patted my shoulder.

Sam : ahnn..sollu Siv..

Sivaangi : Dei, ivolo neram naa sonatha kettiya illaya??

Sam : ahnn Siv..come let's go for lunch..

I held her hand and we went out from our room.

Amy : Sir, you have to attend a meeting in Chennai next week..

Sam : okay book the tickets and let me know earlier on the time. Siv, can you follow me?

Sivaangi : Chennai ah? Sam..

Sam : sollu Siv..it will be helpful if you can come..

Sivaangi : hmm okay Sam..

Sam : okay Amy..book two tickets for us..

Amy : Sir...

Sam : any problem?

Amy : nothing Sir..

Sam and Siv went to the lift. All the while he didn't let go of her hand.

Sam : Siv, do you have any problem in following me to Chennai?

Sivaangi : no..no Sam..

Sam : but your face says something else.. Why you look worried?

Sivaangi : ille da..apidi ille..how many days we are staying there?

Sam : hmm 3 days..

She nodded and they had their lunch. Sam knows something is bothering her. He kept an eye on her. He doesn't want her to be sad. They came back to the room after lunch.

Sam was on a call. Sivaangi was doing her work in laptop. The aircond temperature was so cold..She was shivering and covering herself in her shawl. She keep on rubs her arms with her palm to feel warm..

Sam noticed this and he came to her after the call.

Sam : Siv, are you cold?

Sivaangi : yes, Sam..very cold..

Sam took off his coat and make her wear it. She was still shivering. Her hands were so chill. He rubbed his palms together and placed it on her cheeks. She got goosebumps all over her body..

His rough hands on her soft cheeks. She stood numb in shock but she needs it more. He slowly moved her hair behind her ears and took one step closer. They had perfect eyelock he cupped her face. She held his shoulders .

Sivaangi : Samiee..

Sam : hmm

Sam placed a soft kiss on her forehead and she hugged him. Sam stroke her hair and tighten the hug. Both of them in their own world. Her face perfectly placed on his chest.  She felt warm in his embrace. He pecked her head.

Suddenly, the room door open. Both of them parted their hug. Amy stood shock holding the door.

Sam : Amy, knock the door when you're coming in.. (stern voice)

He went to his table. Sivaangi adjust the coat on her and sat on the chair..

Amy : I'm sorry Sir..

Sam : okay, have you book the flight ticket ?

Amy : yes sir, I did..I have send the ticket copy to you in email.

Sam : okay..anything else?

Amy : no sir..

She left the cabin and of course giving a deadly glare to Sivaangi.

TO BE CONTINUED...