Epi 6

A week passed just like that. Sam started to admire her. He knows he has feeling for her but he doesn't wants to proceed it further. He is afraid what if she leave him and go like his past. He can't handle another heartbreak. He decides to stay away and never let her know anything about his feelings.

After their work, they went to Surya's cafe..

Surya : vaa ma..

Sivaangi : Anne...

Sam : naanumthan inga vanthurukan..

Surya : dei, nee en thangachi aaga mudiyuma?

Sam : nalla panunga da..

She went to wash her hands. Sam was looking at her only to get caught by Surya..

Surya : aprom Macha..paathukitte irunkinga pole? Eppa solla poringa?

Sam : dei, apidila onnum ille..

Surya : dei, enaku teriyatha unne patti..

Sam : macha, I like her da but I think it won't work out..

Surya : why? (Raised his brows)

Sam : dei, what if she doesn't like me? What if she leaves me like what happen..

Surya interrupted him..

Surya : macha, its you thinking like that da..try to move on..speak with Sivaangi..understand her more first..

Sam : athu eppadi da?

Surya : en friend ah irukaruthala punniyame ille da nee la..iru varen..

He went to take something..Sivaangi came to the table and sat opposite of Sam..

Sivaangi : enna Sam oru maariya iruka?

Sam : illa Siv, tired ah iruku..

Surya joined them.

Sivaangi : Anne, Sam ku tired ah iruka..nalla refreshing ah avanuku juice kudunga..

Surya: cheri ma..naa unga rendu peruku onnu vechirukan..

Sivaangi excitedly asked what..

Surya : tickets for 3 days 2 nights for camping at Nandi Hills..

Sivaangi : aww..thank you anne...Samiee kandipa polam da..

Sam : dei, kudu inga..

He looks at the ticket and raised his eyebrows to Surya. Surya smiled and nodded his head..

Sivaangi : Samiee, polam da..camping panni romba naala aachu..plss da..

Sam : cheri polam..

Sivaangi was so excited. Then, they had their dinner and about to leave..

She went to take some tissues.

Surya : dei, anga poitu aaahh nu paraku paakatha..Siv kitta pesu..puritha?

Sam : neega enna vela seiringa teriyuma jilabi?

Surya : ithu ellam nalla enkitta pesu..avala mattum paathu kittu iru..

Sam: deii..

Sivaangi joined them..

Surya : Sivvu ma, camping la nalla enjoy pannunga..ivana paathuko ma..

Sivaangi : naa paathukuren anne..thanks for the ticket.

They left from there and went to their hotel. Sam was packing his clothes. Sivaangi tries to pack but she remember her childhood memories. She sat there on the bed and unknowingly tears flowed down her cheeks.