Epi 15

Dear makkale,

Sorry for making you all wait for long time. I'm doing fine now. I can't promise on regular updates but you will get the episodes atleast 2 to 3 days once.

I love you all♥️

*******

Anthony arranged a room for Sivaangi and asked Malliga to clean the room for her. She kept her things and the whole family went out to have dinner..

Sam booked a hotel buffet for dinner. They went to the hotel. Sivaangi sat between Sam and Anthony pa..

Anthony was serving food for Sivaangi..

Sivaangi : pothum uncle..

Anthony : nalla sapudu maa..vekka padama sapudu..

Sivaangi : thanks uncle..

Sivaangi POV

I knew Anthony uncle for more than 15 years but never have met his family. He have always come to our office and he is one of my appa's bestfriend.

My appa had very few close friends. One of it is Uncle Anthony. They are very close with each other. At initial period, they were just friends later my appa pulled him into his business and make him as his business partner. That's how they became close.

I didn't expect to see uncle again in Chennai. Also, I didn't expect he would be Sam's father. Now, I know where Sam has all the good habits with him..its all inherited from his father.

Anthony uncle arranged a room for me in his house. Then, Sam booked a hotel buffet for all of us. We went together in one car. I sat beside Sam because I felt comfortable around him and uncle came and sat next to me. He was filling plates for me and Sifra. He cares for me as though I'm his own daughter.

I saw the bonding between Sifra and Uncle..there are the perfect father daughter combo like how I used to be with my appa..I miss his embrace alot. We argue for lots of things, both us will never give up easily..my mom would be our Judge to solve our problems but the love and care we had for each other is infinity.

I miss his body warmth. Everyday, without fail he will kiss my forehead before I go to kindergarten and school. He never stopped it there, he used to kiss my forehead even when I was going to college.

In college, my friends would tease looking at us because whenever he comes to pick me up..he would wait outside the car just to see how I'm crossing the road. That's how protective he was towards me.

My thoughts vanished when Sam patted my shoulder. He shook me off from the thoughts..

Sam : paapa...

Sivaangi : Sammm..apppaa..

Sam : paapa..we are here for you..

Sivaangi : hmm..

Sam : cheri polama..

I saw all are ready to leave from there. I stood up and Sam held my hand. We walked to the car..

We came back to Sam's house. I went to my room and took my shower. When, I came out I had the sudden feel of loneliness. In that big room, I'm staying alone. I felt sudden anxiety attack. I felt the space is so dark and I couldn't breathe. I barged out from the room and ran to Sam's room.

He was doing something on his laptop sitting at the couch.

Sam : Siv..enna da? Yen oru maariya iruka?

Sivaangi : Sam..Sam..

He came and wrapped me on his arms. I was at my safest place, his arms.