Epi 18

Sivaangi dropped the phone and she felt a sharp pain in head, everything went blank for her and she fainted.

At the same time, Sam walked out from shower. He ran to her and before he held her, she fell down.

Sam : paapa..paapa..eluthiri maa..ennachu? Ennachu unaku?? Sivaangi..siv..kanna mulichu paaru di..Sivv

He pat her cheeks and try to wake her up. His eyes caught a jug of water. He took it and splash some on her face..she slowly open her eyes..

The moment she open her eyes..

Sivaangi : amma..amma..appa..venum Sam..nee yen enkitta sollala..enkitta neeyum poi sollita la..Prabhakaran and Tamarai thaan plan panni ennoda amma appa ippe illa..ammaa..

She cried hard hitting the floor. Sam was so shocked. He planned to tell her slowly. How does she gets to know early. Then, he realise his phone was on the floor..

Sam : paapa..

Sivaangi : ille neeyum ennakitta poi solra Sam..nee enkitta irunthu marachitta..enaku yaarume ille..neeyum enkitta unmaiya ille..

She cried and moved away from him..pushing him away..Sam couldn't control her..he knows this is the peak of her emotions. Anyone who came to know the real cause of their parents demise would definitely react such way..

She covered her face with both hands and cried hard. I couldn't see her crying like that. I know when she comes to know the truth this will be the reaction but seeing her like this really breaks my heart into pieces..

Sam : paapa..naa solratha kelu..paapa..

Sivaangi : kitta varatha Sam..ethana nalaiku enkitta solla venamnu nenecha?...naa unne eppidi nambunen..nee yenda enkitta unmaiya sollala?? En ammavum appavum yenna thappu pannuga..

She started to breathe heavily. She was panting..I pulled her closer and hugged her tightly..she tries to push me but I tighten the hug and kissed her hard on her lips..

I know it will be painful for her but I have no other choice to make her calm. My eyes automatically teared. She didn't respond to my kiss at all but she stopped crying..she pull me closer to her..I didn't loosen my grip on her at all..

We moved apart. She looked at me with teary eyes. Her face swollen, confused and reddish..I cupped her face..

Sam : listen to me pls..plss Paapa..

She didn't push me..she didn't say anything but she just looks at me..

Sam : I know how hurting is that to know the real truth of your parents demise. Your parents are not in this world anymore..they are in safer hands with the almighty..they are blessing you each and every other day. I'm sure they want to see you being happy not like this..

Sivaangi : nee yen da enkitta sollala? Enkitta sollama apdiya maraichirulam nenaichiya??

Sam : paapa, enaku unkitta eppadi solrathanu terila ma..I know for sure, if I tell you this will be your reaction. You will become like this..I don't want you to become like this..

Sivaangi : amma appa venum Sammm...I want to be with them Samm...I need their kiss atleast I want to feel their touch Samm..they are not supposed to die...it was planned, it was well planned...they didn't do anything bad to them at all Samm..

Sam : paapa..naa unaku enna sonnalum athu ethume kekkra nilamaile nee illa...aana unaku yaarum illena nenaichi mattum alatha, naa iruken unakaga mattumthan iruken..

He held Sivaangi's hand and pulled her closer to him. She was on his chest. He caressed her back and she was weeping non stop. He kept on wiping her tears. He wants her to cry her heart out, letting everything out..she will bounce back stronger again.