Epi 22

The sun hit Sam's face. He woke up squints his eyes. He saw his cutiepie buried her face in his chest. He caressed her head and she snuggled. He made her sleep next to him and started his sweet tortures. He moved her hair from her face and admired her beautiful serene face. Then, started to give her soft kisses.

Sivaangi : deiii..enna pandra?? In sleepy voice..

She turned and hide her face under the pillow..he chuckled but still can't resist seeing her sleeping peacefully..he slowly moved her shirt up and kissed her bare waist..she woke up in shock and look at him angrily..he was waiting for the volcano to erupt..

She pushed him to the bed and get on him..took a pillow and started beating him..he was laughing and trying to control her..

Sivaangi : nimmathiya toonga viden da..naa toogitu thaana irunthen..yen disturb panna..

Sam : aii..vidu di..valikithu..

She stopped and looked at him angrily.

Sivaangi : inga irunthu odiru..naa toonga poren disturb pannatha..

He chuckled and held her both hand and pushed her down to the bed..now he is at top..his hold was tight and she couldn't even move..

He placed his lips on her and started to bite her lower lips and cupped her face, deepen the kiss more..she respond back to him and kissed him hard..After what felt like forever, they moved apart.

Sam : ippe toongu..

He patted her cheeks and get up from her.

Sivaangi : tookam thaan pocha..

She murmured and he chuckled. He went to took his shower and she made coffee and stood by the balcony railing enjoying the scenery..

He took his shower and came out with only shorts and towel around his neck..he came and hugged her from back and kissed her neck..she smiled and lean to him...he took her coffee from her hand and gulped it..she look at him in shock..

Sivaangi : that's my coffee..

She whined like a baby..

Sam : nalla irunthuchu paapa..

Sivaangi : deiii...what happen to you?? You disturbed my sleep and now gulped my coffee...unne iru varen..nee iniki tappika mudiyathu..

He ran and she chased him..they ran around the bed..Sam took a blanket and threw it on her and it covered her..before she take it off from her, he hugged her from back and removed it..he held her tightly..

Sivaangi : Sammmm...vidu da..

She try to remove the hold but couldn't..

He kissed her neck and slowly sucked her collarbone..she stopped to try to remove the hold..he chuckled and hugged her around her waist and pulled closer..he moved her hair and sucked her collarbone leaving purple marks..his hand roams around her bare waist..she turned to him and held his face...he kissed all over her face and look right into her eyes..he traced around her lips with his fingers..

Sivaangi : Sammmm...she gasped..

Sam : say my name again paapa...he asked in deep voice..

Sivaangi : Sammm!!!

That's it he pulled her and she tiptoed, in a swift he carried her and she wrapped her legs around him..her hands around his nape. She placed her lips on his and they kiss passionately. He walked by carrying her and without breaking the kiss he sat on the bed..she was still at top of him. They kissed like there is no tomorrow..his hand found her bare thighs and he caressed it.. she pulled him more and deepen the kiss..its gets more wild..Siv pushed him to breathe..they panted hard and she hugged me like that..he carresed her back and after what felt like forever she get up from him and twisted her ears..