chapter 10

She left and I stood there at the door like an idiot I don't know what to do or say or think. What I did was very fuck and I know she'll never forgive me for this. Her words keep playing in my mind

-4 months ago-
"hey babe" I greeted her with a kiss on her cheek, since it was long we decided to go out for lunch.
"hello there " she replied giggling. Everytime I.called her such names in front of people she always giggled I don't know why but I liked it.
" so what you feel like eating today you hungry monster " I.asked her taking a seat down next to her. And yeah she was hungry most.of the time I don't.know.how was it possible coz she was slim but ate more than what she looked like.
"anything you order I'm fine with anything " she replied which was true as long it tastes she'd eat anything you place in front of her so I ordered her favourite mac and cheese.
We were at a sea side cafe, not exactly a cafe nor a restaurant a nix of both. It was almost evening and sun was gonna set any moment I was just looking out of the window and admiring the beauty out of no where she speaked, " would you ever cheat or lie on me,because you know I.can't let you touch me and you know the reason behind it "
I knew it god damn well and Everytime it made my blood boil whenever I remember it. I calmed myself down and said " babe don't worry it doesn't matter to me. Touching isn't really important as long as you are with me. " I said kissing her forehead with caution not to tense her or anything. And she said nothing and smiled and I didn't needed her to say anything.

-Now-
What a fool I am.I broke the promise I made to her and she's gonna think it's because she didn't lemme touch her. Which was not true, it was my fucking ego. I don't know what to do to make her believe it.but I knew I had to do something and that too soon.