chapter 6

Next morning

I got up at 9 and I was freaking late for my college again. It had become a routine now. I checked my cell phone and saw there were 10 missed calls from Pooja."fuck !" I groaned I knew she had reached the station and was waiting for me and I was fucking late again.

I quickly got out of my bed and went straight to the shower . I was already late so didn't have much time for getting dressed. I threw on a purple color lose t shirt which didn't belong to me and black tights . I tied my hair into a bun and applied a thick line of kajal and took my bag and left for the college.

"sorry sorry , I know I'm fucking late again . I swear my alarm doesn't like me because that motherfucker never rings and I become late everyday " I said as soon as I saw her standing in the crowd

"oh lord ! Please save me from this girl . She abuses so much in a single sentence." she said dramatically looking up at the sky and I got into fits of laughter

"enough girl. Lets go the college is waiting for us." and with that we hailed a cab hoped into and left for college

After two hours we finally got free from the paper work and the bullshit they wanted us to do.

"so what's the plan lazy ass?" she asked me

"nothing panda going to meet my guy " I replied with a huge grin on my face knowing how much it irritates her.

"oh god your so whipped by love. Argh you and your stupid love ." she replied groaning. I don't know why but she didn't believe in love and I was used to her such views and replies. Sometimes it was fun teasing her ok I admit all the times.

We hailed a cab and reached the station. I bid goodbye to her and boarded train . Kunal told me to call him once I was done but I thought of giving him a ssurprise so I decided against it.