Chapter 1

6/7/2014

Today it has been exactly two months that we broke up and I can't seem to wrap my head around it. Can't believe that I'm able to go two months without you when I thought I couldn't go two seconds without you. I guess love teaches everything and I also have learned it. It hurts but have to.

It feels so empty out here without you.

I know you are happy out there probably not even wanting to think about me for a passing second and here I'm drowning down in your thoughts all the time spent together all the times you turned my world upside down with that smile of yours every time you said that you loved me made the butterflies grow in my stomach but now everything is different one mistake and everything's gone. You promised to never give up on me but u easily moved on with your life as if I never happened and I still sit here stuck up in that day when everything around me turned upside down and now hoping that you would come around so that I can forgive u and let's be 'US' for once again

After writing this piece I close my dairy and stop the years threatening to spill down my eyes. This is what I have been doing for the past few days because I can't gather the courage to even speak about this to anyone not even my best friends.

I decide to write further but I'm worn out I don't have the energy and these needles aren't helping. Yeah I'm in my hospital bed probably counting my last days and waiting for death to embrace me but it just doesn't happen, my bad. The nurse comes in telling me that I need to take my medicine and sleep. I do as I'm told, I hate to take them but that's the only thing that drifts me off to sleep nothing else does for the past two months now.

Next morning -

I'm woken by a pair of muscular arms around me and a sweet kiss on my forehead and I immediately know it's my best friend Sam, his full name is Sameer.

" hey sleepy head", he greets me with a small smile playing on his lips.

" I'm doing fine. What are you doing here today, weren't you supposed to have practicals to attend?" I asked him immediately after opening my eyes and raising my eyebrow to him. I didn't like when he missed out on school to take care of me and meet me, he's been doing this for one long month, before I couldn't stop but now I can.

" chill Saksha baby, I'm done with them and then only I came. Would you think I'll miss them for you? Your wrong dude!" he replied with a playful grin.. It made me smile..

"okay. Good then" I replied sighing

He could sense that something was wrong with me. Cupping my face in his palms he asked me " what's wrong baby? You look sad."

I didn't know what to do and how to react. The past one month had gone in a blur without me needing to face the truth but now I need to there's no escaping. Sighing I replied weakly " you know what it is. I'm sorry but I can't bring myself to even speak about it" I finished trying to stop the tears pooling in my eyes.

This was it now I have to be brave and speak about this to my best friend it'll help.