Great expectations episode 8

Haley wasn't really in a few episodes so I didn't do them. 

The Dunphy's kitchen 

Walking into the kitchen. Heather was texting Stacy about how she might be going to the party.

"So, mom, there's a party tonight at Andrew Adler's and everybody's gonna be there" says Haley.

"Ohh, that sounds like so much fun but I have other plans" says Claire ( Heather laughed at that. Haley glared at her).

"Oh, that's hi-larious. But I'm talking about Heather and I" says Haley as she sits down next to Heather.

"That's unusual" says Alex as she looks at her book.

"Honey, you guys said you'd go to your grandfathers tonight" says Claire.

"See, that's what's so perfect about this. Andrew only lives, like, a couple blocks away from grandpa's. So we figured that we could go--" says Haley.

"Sweetie, you made a commitment " says Claire.

"But I really want to go.Plus, every-time I go to grandpa's, Manny just stares at me  the whole time" says Haley.

"It is kind of creepy and the amount of poems, chocolate and flowers he gives me" says Heather.

"Maybe if you wear a bra--" says Alex to Haley.

"Alex" says Claire.

"What? I can't wait to go to grandpa's. Family means everything to me" says Alex.

"Because you have no friends" says Haley.

"No, because I love grandpa and he's getting older. Who knows how many years he has left? " says Alex.

"Is grandpa dying?" says Luke becoming alert.

"Come on Haley it's just one party and it's only Andrew. He has a party every other week" says Heather.

"Didn't they tell you?" says Alex.

"Stop it Alex. He's not dying Luke" says Heather.

"Alex stop torturing your brother. No you're grandfather is fine" says Claire.

"For now" whispers Alex to him.

...................................

Arriving at Jays and Gloria's

"There are my little stinkers" says Jay.

"Howdy" says Alex.

"Hi Grandpa" says Luke.

''Come on in" says Jay.

" Hey Grandpa Jay" says Heather hugging him.

"Hey" says Gloria coming from the kitchen holding  Lily.

"Hola" says Alex.

"Hola, hola" says Gloria as Heather hugs her and Lily.

Well, hello there, Haley and Heather" says Manny as Heather turns to him.

"Take it down a notch, Jethro. So you guys ready for some fun? What?" says Jay as he turns to see Luke looking up sadly.

"I love you, grandpa and I'm never going to forget you" says Luke about to cry as he clung too Jay.

"Okay, okay. Back at ya champ. Whoa, whoa, whoa. This is a pyjama party. Where's your p.j's?" says Jay as he looks at Haley.

"Yeah, they're in my bag. I need to talk to you about something" says Haley.