Chapter 6

Please read the author's note at the end :)
___________________________________

Elsa's POV

Finally, the weekend has arrived. No typing, no writing, no Rider, no Haddock and no Frost. Just me, myself and I.

Suddenly, Bastille's Pompeii started playing. I hastily grabbed my phone from my bedstand and answered it. "Hello" I croaked out sleepily, who the fuck calls at 11:30 in the morning? "Elsa!" the person squealed, I quickly moved the phone away from my ear so that I wouldn't go deaf.

"I swear to God, that if you don't keep your voice down, I will murder you." I threatened. "Hangover?" She asked. "No" I groaned. "Period?" She asked, I could sense her smirking whilst saying that. "Rapunzel!". "Hahaha, I'm just kidding. Now, get your ass out of bed and change. Me and Merida will be there in 30 minutes. Okay, bye!" She said and ended the call before I could give an answer. I groaned and got out of bed.

------------------------------------------

"Never again, Rapunzel" I said in exhaustion whilst carrying seven shopping bags. She giggled. "You should see her when there's a sale, she's an absolute terror! Rapunzel even punched a girl in the face because the girl took a top that Rapunzel wanted." Merida said, rolling her eyes. "It was the last one of its kind and I had it in my basket, she practically stole it from me!" Rapunzel pouted. I laughed with Merida.

"Well, here we are. We'll see you on Monday then Els!" Merida said, stopping in front of my house. I waved goodbye and they left. I went into the house, Anna and Kristoff are visiting mum and dad.

After putting everything away, I decided to relax on the sofa. I looked around the house then I got bored. I went into my bedroom and face planted into my bed. I took a deep breath and sighed into my duvet. I need a shower.

I opened my wardrobe and took out a bra and an underwear. I walked downstairs and into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and waiting a few seconds for the water to warm up. I stripped off my clothes and put it into the laundry basket.

I untied my ponytail and let it cascade down my bare back. I got into the shower and let the warm water hit my skin. I was reaching for my shower gel when I heard my phone ring from the laundry basket. Shit, I left it in my jean's pocket. I was going to put the clothes in the washing machine, thankfully someone rang me otherwise my phone would have drowned.

I quickly turned off the shower and grabbed a towel and dried myself off. I took my phone of the pocket and looked at the ID, Unknown? "Hello...?" I asked reluctantly. "Arendelle, what took you so long to answer the damn phone?" I froze, oh no. I don't have the patience to put up with Frost.

"Sorry, I was in the middle of something, sir" I spat out. "I need you to come into the office and work on a few documents." No fucking way.
"It's the weekend, it's a Saturday, I'm off work, I won't come. Have a nice evening sir, Goodbye!" "But-" I hanged up and placed my phone on top of a shelf. I took my towel off and put it on the towel rack and got back into the shower.

I smoothered the strawberry shower gel all over my body and washed it off. I grabbed the shampoo and massaged my scalp and hair and then rinsed it off, then I got the conditioner and did the same thing. I washed my body and after all that, I grasped my dark blue towel and dried myself off. I put the towel away and put my bra and underwear on. My damp hair clung onto me.

I got out of the bathroom and began my trek upstairs towards my bedroom, whilst singing softly.

She knows what I think about
And what I think about
One love, two mouths
One love, one house

I went into my bedroom, completely lost in the music. I closed my eyes and sang.

No shirt, no blouse
Just us, you find out
Nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about, no

"Cause it's too cold, for you here. Well are you cold, Arendelle?" I stood in shock, paralysed. I swiftly turned around to meet the eyes of Frost. He was smirking at me from head to toe. I looked at him for around 5 seconds, then I realised that I was half naked. In front of him, a jerk, my boss. I screamed and grabbed my robe that was hanging on my door and hastily put it on and tied it tightly around me. He watched me in amusement.

"Why are you here? How do you know where I live?" I shouted at him. "I'm your boss, Arendelle. I have your application form which has your address on it. Do I need to join up the dots for you?" He smirked that sick smirk of his. "You didn't answer my other question, why are you here?" I sneered at him. "I asked you to come to work but you declined so this was the only way." He kept a straight face. "What do you want me to do?" "It doesn't matter, while I was waiting for you, Flynn asked Rapunzel to do it."

"Well if it's taken care of why are you still here?" I asked in confusion.

He stood up and walked over to me. His height was quite intimidating. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his, which were darker than usual.

"I am going to punish you, Arendelle."

__________________________________

Hello everyone, I'm afraid It'll be slow updates from now on because I'm busy with my studies. I want to thank everyone who has been reading and voting. I love your comments, they never fail to make me smile and laugh.

Thank you for 3.6K+ reads! I am holding a competition as a thank you.

All you have to do is guess my age and where I live, guessing the country will get you extra points :)

The winner will be a character in my book, you'll be a part of a chapter, you will receive a follow as well a mention in the chapter you're in. You can choose if you want to be an antagonist or a protagonist.
I hope you'll partake in this contest.
Good luck!