Chapter 1

London POV

Hi I'm London and this is how my whole world was turned upside down...

.....,..................................................................

I woke up groggily feeling life an elephant stomped on my head."Ugh another day of school.I walked to my bathroom and took a shower and put on some clean clothes.

Before I tell u my story,you need a little info about me.

My name is London and I'm an orphan.I don't remember how my parents were killed but I was told that many people hated them causing them to be killed.Because I was an orphan,I was put in foster care and it was the worst. A lot of people who fostered me hated my parents and decided to hurt me as a way to hurt my parents. After countless abuse from fosters,I ran. Now I live in a apartment barely being able to okay my rent.

OK back to it.....

I ran down to be greeted by the smell of bacon and toast.

"Mmmmhmm I said to myself.

"Oh ,shut up I know you love my cooking stop with the weird sounds." My best friend Becca said.

Becca was also an orphan and she and I met at the orphanage and we stuck together. Of course , we did run together.

I rolled my eyes and picked up the food and ran down the stairs of the apartment to get to Becca 's car.

Becca had an old car which we got for a real low price.

I jumped in and sat while laughing till my stomach hurt.

I stopped when Becca started running to me angrily.

"Its not funny!!! She said loudly.

"Mmm k" I said in reply laughing internally.

We drove to school and went for our classes as usual. At recess ,I caught up with the rest of my friends.

Ria,Gray and Black.

Gray and Black are twins and their parents had a love for gray and black colours as that is how they met.At a grey and black movie showing.

"Hi guys ,I said smilling at them.

"Hey,after school, we wanted to go hang out at the diner,can u make it? Gray asked me with hopeful eyes.

"Sure! I said to them looking back at Becca .

Yeah,yeah,we can go.I rolled my eyes at her and headed for my class as the bell rang.

The rest of the day was just normal and school ended in no time.

"Hey,come on we got to go.the good seats will be gone if we go late!!! Black said pleadingly.

OK ,let's go I said while we headed to the car park.As soon as we reached the car,we saw a girl who looked very old about 20 to be exact.

" Hi, I'm new here.she said eagerly.Can I join you all? I'm new so I don't know anyone here. " she said awkwardly.

I looked at my friends weirdly and shrugged at their denies to let her join us.

Sure !!! I said with a smile to her.

Unknown POV

I saw them walking to their car and walked to them slowly.

"Hi, I'm new here.I said eagerly.Can I join you all? I'm new so I don't know anyone here. " I said awkwardly.

She looked to her friends and looked back at me .

"Sure!!! She said smiling.

It was going according to my plan.......

Dun dun dunnnnn I know I never mentioned their features so I will mention it in the next chapter.also what do u think is unknowns plan?I will say her name in the next chapter😏😏😏 anyways pls life and comment I need some support!!!!