Chapter 6

Arlo POV

I slept after tying her legs and hands to a pole and silently stared at her before closing my eyes.

The next morning was sunny yet had a gloomy feel to it.

I walked breathing the fresh air as I headed out to get some food.

Since I was particularly "famous", I couldnt get food from the town.

I went to go get my car as I drove out of the town.

I drove to a town about 50 miles far from the town I was in.

There was a local supermarket there and I entered looking around at a gloomy looking selection of items.

I saw rats and moss growing everywhere.

I couldn't be bothered by it as I walked a bit more and came upon two sandwiches on a tray.

I grabbed it and went up to the cashier.

The cashier looked around 50 and had grey hair .

"Sooo what's a pretty lady like yer doing here? "He said as I saw a smug look on his face. I looked at him emotionless.

"Can u hurry it up?" I said glaring at him as he smirked.

"Whats the rush? No ones here and maybe you don't have to pay for these.....for a little price of course." He said smirking as realization hit me.

I had patience but I was sick of him.

I grabbed the head on his hair and slammed on the counter as his head started to bleed.

"What ?!?! Who are you??? I wasn't trying to cause problems. I want the money . I'll leave you alone."he said almost stuttering.

I smirked as I looked at him.

"No payment, that's what you had to pay." I said pointing to his head.

"Want me to make you pay more? " I said as he shook his head violently.

I grabbed the sandwiches and walked out.

I got back in my car and drove back to where I kept it before.

I went up to the shed and saw the front door open.

I walked up cautiously waiting for an attacker as I stood at the foot of the door.

No intruder.

Just.

One.

Missing.

London.

How did she get out? Maybe she is dangerous ?? I thought chuckling in my head.

I looked around the shed and saw no one.

I was about to walk back to my car as I saw a figure standing near a nearby tree.

I walked to it trying to see who was it.

"Hi," I heard as I saw London come out from behind the tree.

I looked at her confused.

She could have run.

Why'd she stay?

"Oh you brought breakfast!!,"she said grabbing the sandwiches from my hand as I stared at her eating it happily.

"Why didn't you run?"I asked as she looked at me .

"Well I see a better side to you and i thought maybe you aren't so bad so I'm gonna stay." She said as I looked at her tilting my head a little.