Chapter 9

London POV

My head was Panging at the sound of my alarm going off.

I woke up and put on some trainers and a loose shirt. I wore my sneakers as I went down to be greeted by a very grouchy Becca .

"Hey beccs ," I said to her.

"Hey you ready for our "training"?" She said as I nodded.

"London..... Are you sure you want to do this? Its really risky and we all might get killed." She said as I looked at her with uncertainty.

"Becca I need to know why they're hunting me and why she let me go. It doesn't make sense and I want to know," I said pleadingly and she looked at me sadly.

"I know London , I will not let you go through hell without me so let's goooo," she said as I smiled and we went out of our building to see Greys car parked outside.

"Y'all ready?," Black said as we both got in.

"Yeah we are." We said in unison as everyone looked confused.

"Woah that is the weirdest moment I have ever seen in my entire life," Grey said.

"Really? You sure that's the weirdest? How about when we all went into a serial killers shed and discussed a heist on a building and a murder," Ria said sarcastically as I frowned.

"Hey she's not a serial killer...just a very trained very lethal assassin and this project will save me so please stop?" I said as everyone kept quiet again.

"OK fine but ONLY for you." Grey said as I smiled.

It took only that to make us talk again.

We drove talking the entire way but quieted down when we neared the shed.

"Great, time to take on another life battling situation ," Ria said as I chuckled.

We walked close to the shed and opened the door.

Empty.

"I don't get it. Where is she?" Black said as we all thought the same thing.

Before we could leave the lights switched on a very annoyed Arlo stood at the door .

"You guys are late..." She said as we all looked as we saw her carrying a blade in her hands. Horror filled us as we all thought the same thing. Arlo knew what we all were thinking and reassured us.

"Don't worry I'm not using this to kill you. Come on out, we are gonna train out here." She said as we all followed behind closely.

"Hahah you really got us there. I get why we train outside. More space right? "Grey said .

He was nervous but he probably shouldn't have been that nervous because it made her annoyed by the sudden outburst.

We walked up to a clearing as she took out two pieces of blindfolds passing them on to me and Grey.

"This lesson will be to test how well your instincts are without using your eyes. Ria with Grey, Becca with Arlo and Black with me. The other person must move swiftly around the blindfolded and if they catch you the win but if they don't then they lose. Its to test how well you know the sounds and movements around you." She said as we all gulped.

She called up Becca to show a demonstration as she blindfolded herself and told Becca to be as quiet as she could be.

After 5 minutes of moving around the now blindfolded Arlo, she grabbed Becca's waist and slammed it to the ground taking of her blindfold.

"Don't worry. This is not a self defense lesson. I didn't hurt her as you should not hurt your partner while doing this. Remember its a lesson not the real thing." She said as we all got up to start our lesson.