Chapter 4

Laro POV

I grabbed her unconscious body and carried over my shoulder.I went to the woods because its easy not to be spotted.

I didn't understand one thing from it all.

Why? Why her? Compared to what I saw these past few weeks she looks harmless. Why would they want me to kill her?

I carried her up to a shed deep in the woods and tied her hands and legs to a chair.As I finished I saw her eyes opening sleepily.

........................................................................

London POV

Uhh I said as I woke up. My head hurt and my vision was cloudy.

"Great your awake,a voice said to me.

"What the- where am I ?!?! I said anxiously.

"Well you are in a shed" she said to me rolling her eyes.

"What?!?! I thought I was at the mall!! I said worried when I realized what happened.

The call ,Laro , Killing me.....it all came to me.

"Yeah youre a genius,is your brain working at all?? Laro said sarcastically.

"Why Laro? I said to her almost in tears. "Who really are you? Why me when I was nice to you?!! I shouted at her as she closed her eyes taking a breath.

"Look I am this close to killing you right here right now " she said calmly
"And honestly I don't even know why you,I'm just given the job" she said standing up." And who am I ? Well since I will eventually will kill you ,I should at least tell you my name. She said glaring at me .

"Bu-But I know your name." I said frightened on what she would do next.

"No you don't, my real name is Arlo.Remember it because it might be the last name you will ever hear" she said as I stared at her in fear.

"Well don't worry,I won't kill you just yet. I wanna see why I need to kill you.You see....I don't kill without reason." She said walking away.

As she left,I finally felt like I could breathe again. I hoped someone would save me from her, Arlo.

........................................................................

Becca's POV

It had been about 30 minutes and both laro and London weren't back.

"Hey guys,where is London and laro? I asked gray, black and ria.

"Yeah,where are they? Gray asked .

I took out my phone to call her.

No answer.

I tried again.

No answer.

"Why don't you call laro? Maybe they are together? Ria asked .

"Oh yeah as I took out my phone again but I realized that.

We dont even have her number.

We barely even know her.

Oh no......

I said as I ran out of the cafe as everyone came rushing out with me.

"What is it Becca? Black asked looking at me worried.

"We barely know laro and London is gone....... I said with tears filling my eyes as they all knew what I meant.

"We don't know that ," Ria said trying to make sense that maybe she is OK and nothing is wrong.

"No Ri, London never misses my calls,she always has her phone.She never has it on low battery. There is no other reason for her not to answer it." I said walking out of the mall.

We looked all around the carpark and no sign of her but just as I was about to give up....

I noticed a piece of cloth on the floor as I showed it to everyone.

"That's a piece of London's clothes." Gray said in horror.

Oh no so it is true. Something happened to her.....we looked at each other as we sprinted to the car and took out our phones to call the police.we called a few people to help like gray and blacks parents and a few of our friends at school.

We had to find her before something happened....before it was too late.....

........................................................................

Arlo's POV

I closed the door as I smirked to myself.

The smell of fear. So refreshing.

I took out my transmitter and typed in a code given by "them".

"Have you killed her? "She told me sternly.

"Right.. Before I do that, why don't you tell me why you want to kill this chick. She is harmless in so many ways .
Honestly, even a fly could beat her. "I said to her chuckling to myself.

"No arlo ,its confidential " she said as she ended the transmission.

That's weird. They always tell me why. There was never any problem with confidentiality.But why now? Why with this girl? There was something they were hiding from me and I wanted to find out.

I walked out of the forest and made my way to my next destination.

L.O.N.E Headquarters....

........................................................................

Hiii I love this chapter so much .also the lady on the transmitter will be told more about later and what do you think is so special about London.

Also arlo is my fav character now

Whos yours??

Like and comment plsss😍😍😍😍