ACT ONE : THE MAJOR ARCANA

THE MAJOR ARCANA.

The Major Arcana is a 22 card set within the tarot that is considered to be the core and the foundation for the deck. All of the deck is filled with archetypal significance, but this is most pronounced within the Major Arcana. These cards follow a storyline that tells of the spiritual travels taken from the innocent wonder of The Fool to the oneness and fulfillment of The World. In other words, these cards tell the story of humanity's spiritual evolution into enlightenment and individuation.

- labyrinthos.co

_______________

"What's this?"

"The Major Arcana."

Slim fingers gently drummed against the glass of the table, their eyes taking in the intricate designs of the cards that were placed before them. Each card held it's own beauty, but all were immortalized in gold. Every card held it's significance as they were art trapped inside the thin yet firm paper.

Of course, they knew it was of no ordinary paper. The man who made it himself made sure that no creases or tear will be able to make it's way to every card as it was enticed in magic.

Delicately picking up on of the cards, they examined through every detail until they have come across the face that was embedded into it. The art was intricately made, detailed and precise to every corner it occupies. Same goes for the face they have taken notice of.

They knew the man who made the cards was not the one to have of such pristine and well-kept hands as they have used such for battle and endless bloodshed. It surprised them too say the least, that such a gruesome man will be able to withhold his strength to a delicate profession.

"You seem to have correspond these people to the meaning of the cards that you have taken interesting in, no?"

The man ahead of them smiled softly, a memory resurfacing to his mind and was suddenly gone as it came. He then let his gaze fall to the cards, all but one.

"Indeed," his voice was alluring as he spoke, "And they are what humanity describes as evolution. All of it's undertaking are presented with these."

He picked up one of the cards and placed it to his lips, pressing a soft, tender kiss to it.

"And it starts with the Fool."

_______________

ACT ONE
BEGIN.