dkb 11

donny

I feel someone's eyes staring at me. I lowkey open my eyes but close them quickly when I saw her, Kisses. What am I doing here? Why am I inside her condo?

I don't want to open my eyes because it will ruin the atmosphere. I missed her. I miss her stare, her voice, everything. I missed everything about her. Susulitin ko muna 'to.

Halos mag-iisang oras na rin umabot ang pagtitig niya sa akin. It looks like she's reminiscing something from her past. It's better though than staring at another man. I remember some photos spreading on social media that were caught Kisses and Kai together.

But now, she's with me I can't help myself to smile. But suddenly regretted it when I heard her footsteps to leave. I held her wrist quickly.

"Just look at me," I said, still my eyes are closed.

"Instead of looking at another man," I added, opening my eyes to look at her. But I immediately released her wrist when my head hurt. I held my head using one hand.

"Here, drink this," she softly said, handing me the hangover pill and water that is on the table a while ago. I drink it as she said.

My head still hurts but I can manage. Now, I know why I'm here. Nakakahiya ka Donato!

"I'm sorry," I said as she stepped away from the living room.

"It's alright, pahinga kana lang muna rito then you can leave just like you always do," I still hear her last phrase even she said it in her low voice.

Hindi na ako nakapagsalita pa. I feel guilty. I remember promising Tito Gilbert and Tita Carie to never leave their miracle daughter alone but I did the opposite.

I'm so sorry Kisses.