dkb 04

donny

"Donny, anak, bakit naman ikaw pumunta rito ng walang pasabi? Hindi tuloy kami nakapaghanda," Tita Carrie said, preparing juice. While Tito Gilbert is cooking Adobo. I'm so spoiled in Kisses' family.

"Tita, Tito, huwag na po kayo mag-abala pa. Bukas din po 'yung uwi ko," I said. Isang araw lang ang binigay ng manager ko. I need to follow because that's what we agreed. Pinilit ko nga lang siya na payagan ako lumipad ng Masbate.

After we eat. The door suddenly opened and I saw Kisses' wearing her pout face again. I want to steal a kiss on her but her parents are here so I must control myself.

"Loveee!" Kisses' run towards me and hug me tightly. "Why are you here, huh? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to visit you 'cause I missed you so much," I answered, we're still hugging each other. "I told you I can fly from Manila to Masbate, right?"

We spend the remaining hours together. Buti maaga natapos ang scene niya ngayon at bukas ulit ang next scene niya.

"What's your deal with your manager pala?" she asked while eating the ice cream that I bought a while ago.

"We'll surprise Angel tomorrow at her birthday." I honestly said. "Is that alright to you, love?"

"Of course, it was just a surprise birthday after all," she casually said, still eating her ice cream.

"Articles and news will spread," I clarify.

"Yeah, I know it already naman---"

She was paused when my cellphone ring. Both of us look at my screen.

Angel's calling...