dkb 05

donny

"Go, accompany her," Kisses said. "She needs you."

"I'm sorry," I said to her before leaving her alone in the house. Hindi na ako nakapagpaalam kila Tita at Tito. Kisses said siya na raw ang bahala magpaliwanag.

I fly to Manila. Dumiretso kaagad ako sa hospital kung nasaan si Angel. Angel has no family nearby. Her parents were abroad. Her relationship with her siblings was not good.

"Room 108 po," the nurse answered, about Angel's room number.

I opened the door and saw Angel lying on the bed. She tried to open her eyes to look at who entered the room.

"It's me, Donny," I talked as I walk to her. I sat on the chair.

"Thank you, Donny, for coming," she said.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine na knowing you are here with me," she answered.

"Angel, I know you don't need to know where I came from a while ago but I left Kisses to run here so please, magpagaling kana. Don't ever overdose yourself again," I took a deep breath. "Angel, I may not know what you're struggling with right now but please know hurting yourself will never be a solution," mahabang lintanya ko sa kanya.

I feel so much guilty leaving my girlfriend.

I'm sorry, love

I texted her. I'm not expecting a reply kaya I put my phone inside my pocket. Pero agad ko rin kinuha when my phone buzzed. I thought it's from her but I'm wrong it's from my manager.

Manager: I read a tweet saying you're in the hospital where Angel is confined. Nakuhaan pa ng litrato ang likod mo. I thought tomorrow ka pa uuwi?

I was about to reply when my manager messaged me again.

Manager: Expect articles, news, and media there.

I hope it wouldn't affect Kisses.