Chapter 4 (EDITED)

Hazel's POV.

When I woke up, I look to my wall clock it's 8:41 P.M. Mmmm I smell some food. I follow the smelly food, and there is my food. I'm hungry. There is something like paper on the side, and its a letter came from my mom.

Sweetie princess, I know, you and and your boyfriend had a misunderstanding, just don't really feel it baby He'll say sorry, at the right time, don't let your anger wins.

Love Mommy

What The?! Who tell my mom?! Gosh! I know my Mom she always care to something. I immediately open my laptop

Group Chat: WEIRDOS!

Me: spit it out guys! Who tell?!

Allyson: tell what?

Xheinei: I didn't tell your mom, that you have a problem with V, maybe Ryn, Ryn spit it out kid! Spit it out!

Ryn: --__-- your so good when it comes to lying (sarcastic)

Allyson: --__--

Me:/urghh! hate you Xhein!

And then I log out urghh! I starr at my food.

Hmm maybe this food can help

Then I eat my food and take a bath, change my clothes and sleep

Morning

When I open my eyes I look to my phone, I was disappointed with 67 messages and there is no message came from him, He don't feel guilty! Ugh! I miss him already.

When I was about to open the gate of our house I realize.. Okay I'm gonna walk alone on this cold morning, while I was walking I feel very incomplete today, I'm not use to walk without his presence.

*class time*
B.O.R.I.N.G

*snack time*
Still B.O.R.I.N.G

While we're walking. The BTS notice us.

I wave at them.

"Hey! Guys, wait Jungkook you have date with Allyson right? How about you Jin?"-me

" Nah, tita invites to overnight at their house, how about you and V?"-Jin

"Ahm.. I'm kinda busy right now so... Bye guys, I need to go"- me

Obvious right, then suddenly someone grab my hand. It was V, he drag me to the rooftop of the school building.

"Now talk"-V

In a cold way. He's the one who drag me here but he wants me to talk first.

I just look at the trees and birds.

"Okay you won't talk? I'll kiss you"-V

I roll my eyes at him but my mind says.. Like right now? Sure!

I'm shock when V hold my neck and kiss me for about seconds maybe? After that kiss he hug me and say...

"Sorry magnet, I just can't afford to see someone who is flirting on you"-V

I hug him back.

The jeally award goes to V.

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: I did edit this one but I didn't add more words. It will cause changes in the story.

Hope you're enjoying! As you can see It's grammars are not like others who are you using deep words. I'm not pro to this and I'm not professional. I write this through my imagination and my heart's desire. Thank youuuu.....