Chapter 5 (EDITED)

V P.O.V

I'm Kim Taehyung Hazel' s boyfriend, I'm her boyfriend ever since we're 2nd year high school PERIOD. If someone will flirt with her, well.... I'm sorry I think the sunrise will refuse to shine on you!! So back off she's mine!

But now I keep hiding my self to her, because what I did yesterday. He keeps flirting with my magnet! As if I don't deserve her!!

Its been how many days, that we keep avoiding to each other because what I've done to her, while we're walking with the BTS, there are two girls who keep watching over me its like they're stalking me, I want revenge, maybe these two girls can help me.

So I decided to ask the girls if they can join us to walk until we reach at the gate of the campus. And yeah I know that they'll say yes to my favor, so here we are walking and this two girls keep leaning and do yuck stuff on me, when suddenly J-hope shouts.

"Yah! Zelly Zell Zell! Annyeong!"- J-hope

"Ah! Yeah"- Hazel

She give us a fake smile.

"Faaaaakkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"-Ryn

She hit Ryn hard.

"Aww!"-Ryn

She caught me staring at her then she roll her eyes on me.

"Guys! I really need to go my mom just call me"- Hazel

She then raise her phone and try to put it near to her ear.

"Hello mo-- *ringing*"- Hazel

Lying is not her thing.

" Oh! I should go guys bye!" Hazel

She run as fast as she can .

My mind says please I want to walk with you, I love you magnet always and forever

*At home*.

Crap I really really wanted to text her but maybe she will just ignore it.

So I let her rest for now.

*morning*

Here I am hiding from this post near at their gate, I wanted to kiss her so bad, but I can't .I'm too shy to show my face to her, maybe I will just look at her until we arrived at the school.

I notice that she is crying while walking. I'm so very worried about her health, because I love her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

While we're walking we saw, Hazel and her friends.

"Hey! Guys, wait Jungkook you have date with Allyson right? How about you Jin?"-Hazel

As she keep talking to them and pretend that I'm not around.

" Nah, tita invites me /hug Xhein from the back/ to stay overnight at their house, how about you and V?"-Jin

And after what Jin said to her she gulp and say..

"Bye guys, I need to go"- Hazel

She's still mad at me.

I want to grab this chance to say sorry to her, I don't want to be far away with her for a long time.

So I grab her hand and take her at the rooftop of the school building.

"Now talk"-me

But Hazel's just roaming her eyes around.

Urghh this girl is driving me crazy I wanted to kiss her right now.

I'm so crazy even when she's still mad I still want to kiss her.

"Okay you won't talk? I'll kiss you"-V

She roll her eyes to me. Such a meanie but so lovely.

Her eyes got bigger when I started walking and kiss her. After that kiss I hug her and say.

"Sorry magnet, I just can't afford to see someone who is flirting on you"-me

She hug him back

"It's okay, I love you"-Hazel

"I love you too"-me

Yes we're okay now.

After our sweet moment we decided to go down.

When we look out for them, the guard tell us that they left already.

Yes! Hazel will be mine now hmm..

"What's with that smile huh?!"-Hazel

"Nothing, come here"-me

Then she walk fast, oh I think she read my mind.

"Aish that evil smile!? Nah! V stop it! I'll leave you here"-Hazel

"Okay fine just come here, I just really miss you"-me

"Aww me too"-Hazel

Then we continue to walk. I miss my girl so much.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: I did edit this one but I didn't add more words. It will cause changes in the story.

Hope you're enjoyingAs you can see It's grammars are not like others who are you using deep words. I'm not pro to this. I write this because of my imagination and my heart's desire. Thank youuuu.....