Chapter 47

Carlos POV.

I don't know if someone hates me in this story.

By the way, I'm in jail right now. Fuck that Min!! She frame me up!

And I don't even have the evidence that she frame me, unless the guy that she paid for videoing us going to say it.

Fuck it up!!!

"Is my lawyer coming?"-Me

"Yeah"-police

You wanna know if I love Min? No! I'm a womanizer? Yeah! Why I still following Min? Mother wants to -_-

I'm so popular at Paris, I'm a known model. And everyone knows I'm a womanizer. And as a known model, paparazzi loves spying me.

And the time that me and Min do the thing. At that morning, one of my mothers' spy get a picture of Min leaving the club, so my mother smell something fishy I don't even know why of all girls that I fu*ck, why her?

Then my mother threatened me, actually I'm not scared but my cards? cars? condominium? I.D. card so I can enter a club without talking too much just to verify things that you can enter the bar?

You'll say, 'You're rich! You're model duh!!' Yes! I'm rich but my mother is the one who confirm all my cards.

And the time pass by, I didn't know that my mother hire an investigator for her, then she knew I made her pregnant. And my mom wants the child.

I need to get the child, not Min.

"Hey your lawyer's here!"-police

So they get me out.

"Good Morning, Mr. Carlos "- lawyer

"What the f, that you took so long Ms. Katherine?"-me

I raise my one brow at her.

"Nice to meet you here in Korea too, I was eating with Mr. Kim Taehyung "- Kath

Wait that's the real name of V, if I was not mistaken.

"So  you harassed a girl at the park? Nice way to greet a girl Mr. Carlos"-Kath

"You jealous?"-me

We're close? Yes! Before. She's my first. All first. First kiss, first french kiss, first girl, first make love, first love, first dance, first broken heart.

Haha I was too nerd at that time, she never want her friend to meet me as her boyfriend because all her friends boyfriends was the school campus crush, school varsity and she actually say it on my face but she didn't say that we should stop that relationship, but suddenly I saw her with her friends that she introduced a guy and said it was her boyfriend, and by that I cried.

It doesn't mean we're boys we never cry. After those things happen, tomorrow after I leave Paris, I continue studying at L.A. after 1 year I came back with new look, attitude and habits.

She once told me before to come back to her and I didn't listen, too much pain can kill. Once is enough

"For your information, I-Im not j-j-jealous!!"-Kath

Pretending! I know her too well.

"Tsk! For once! I. Never. Harassed. A. Girl."-me

"Unless in bed"-me

I said sexily. She blink many times. Tsk!

"But you just slap a girl."-Kath

"Why? If your child is been bullied by her own mother and specially she didn't even love the child. What will you expect me to react? To clap my hands and help that crazy woman to bully our own daughter?"-me