Chapter 15 (EDITING)

V P.O.V

It's been a couple of weeks since the day of her operation. She still not awake, I really miss her, me, the BTS, Ryn, Xhein, Allyson and Hazel's family are the responsible for watching her.

My mom and my brother only visit for her and for me because my mom worry about me because I didn't stay at home I alway stay here with my Hazel.

"Son, take some rest it's already 2 in the morning you still awake"- Mr. Crawford

"No tito, it's okay you back to sleep"-me

"No son, your dad and your mom would be mad at me and son if my daughter know about this she'll be mad at you and me because I didn't let you to take a rest"-Mr. Crawford

I just nod at tito, and went to the other room and sleep.

4 in the morning I wakes up to drink some water, I was walking when I heard a grunts, as I look to Hazel's bed, I saw her moving, I immediately run to her and help her to sit, thanks she's awake.

"Hazel!! /hug her/ your awake, I was worried, I didn't even sleep just to watch for you"-me

I'm very happy that she's awake, but what is this feeling? I can feel that... that... she's not hugging me. Why? Does she remember........ Me?

No maybe she's just half asleep.

"Just sleep Haze, just sleep you have a big day tomorrow with me"-me

"Eh?! Uhh okay?"-Hazel

Huh? What kind of answer was that? It's so different, no she's just sleepy.
I help her lay down and she closes her eyes, then I open the refrigerator and drink some water, actually I feel strange I don't know why. Aish I should sleep.

*Morning*

When I woke up, I already heard a laughs and talking, I smile because, what I feel earlier, I think I was just dreaming. She still remember us maybe, SPECIALLY me hahaha. I brush my teeth and take a bath walks to her bed. I saw Jungkook with fake expressions and Ryn with nervous expression Xheinei having an expression like she cannot believe it, believe what? And the other member with also fake expression, Allyson with a teary eyed and fake expression. Hmm so strange, but I don't care, all I know is my Hazel is already awake from 3 weeks asleep.

I walk near to her I was about to kiss her, on her cheeks when she suddenly talk so I stop.

"Uhh what do you think your doing? O.o"-Hazel

"Kiss you^^"-me

" Eh!? But why?"-Hazel

"Because you're my girlfriend, good morning^^"-me

"Wow!!! Since when? I don't even know you! Have.... we met? Seriously! I already have a boyfriend?"-Hazel

Holy sh!t! No! Never! This is not happening!

"Kookie! Yah! Me? Have a boyfriend? I am so not gonna cheat right, :) I miss you! Hug! Hug! Hug! Hug!"-Hazel

I saw Jungkook look to me and say sorry without any sound just a lip gesture, and she hug Hazel.

No what's happening! F*ck!

"Here! Power hug from your kookie! Yahhhh you really miss me right?"-Jungkook

" Ihhh yeah! Wait you promise me that you'll court me :3 but why didn't court me?"-Hazel

I don't want to see them I just open the big window of her room and look to the view in silence, I'm so if I gay to cry and beg her to remember me, so I just look up to stop my tears to fall down.

I heard a foot step, it's like this person is coming near to me.

"Wow! Look! It's so beautiful! The view is so ... ... ... ... ... be..au. .tiful. right V?"-Allyson

When I look at her I saw her, her tears was about to fall, then she immediately look up and cover her mouth so that no one will heard her sobbing.

I tap her back and whisper.

"She didn't know me right?"-me

She nod.

I feel so weak when I heard that line, but I don't want to force her to remember me, because there is a chance that her brain would suddenly ache.

"Are you coming with me? I'm going to the garden to smell fresh air"-me

She nod.

"Guys, excuse us"-me

While walking I look at Hazel, she's so natural, it's looks like I'm just nothing to her, then finally I sat at the bench of the garden. Allyson following me, as I look at her she suddenly cry hard and hug me I just tap her, I don't know why the tears are falling continously in my eyes. Is there a chance that she'll remember me? Giving up is not in my dictionary. V have patience, wait for Hazel, the right time will come, that she'll remember you.