Chapter 31 (part 1) (EDITING)

Allyson P.O.V

After our last period, we already decided to go to Hazel's house.

---------

Rap.Mon press the audio recorder and look to the camera

"Hello were Hazel's friend, can we come in?"-Rap.Mon

" Ah.. yes Sir"-nanny Elsie

We all know thier nannies here.

------

"Ahh nanny..... where are the Crawford family?"-Jin

" Ahh... The Crawford Family leave, we don't know where are they, all they say is to look for this house"-nanny Elsie

"Ha-- ha... how's Hazel, when she's here nanny"-V

" She.. she... she's been drinking alcohol all night, talking and laughing at her self. She even try to drown her self in her bath tab, luckily Sally enter her room."-Nanny Elsie

After hearing it we, all girl cried.

She, already leave us, leave Seoul. Without knowing the real explanation from what happen, why Jungkook said those painful word in her face.

I didn't even say sorry to her.

When does she want to come her again.

We don't even know why did they leave.

"Nanny? Did they say any word to us, or something?"-Xhein

Jungkook rub my back, while I'm crying at his shoulder.

" Ah Ah.. yes of course, wait here"-Nanny Elsie

" Now, what are we gonna do? She already leave without the real explanation, and we didn't even comfort her, from her sorrow"-Jimin

" Yah, Hazel Yah why did you leave us? you don't even call us while your suffering the pain. Your.... you're so... un-..... unfair!"-Xhein

Xhein talk to the picture frame, which is Hazel's picture.

It's her picture, when she was modeling. That's her dream to be a model, to be a fashion designer.

But all her modeling pose is only simple.

"Here.."-Nanny Elsie

It was a letter.

"Sir? Ma'am? I'm sorry if I didn't call you when Crawford family leave"-nanny Elsie

" It's not your fault nanny"-Suga

" Okay, I should leave you. Just tell us when you leave"-Nanny Elsie

Guys, this is your Ajeomma. I'm so so sorry to tell you, we will be leaving this house for my little Princess's sake. She's been suffering all night. Drown her self by alcohol. And trying to kill her self. I can't afford to lose my baby.

I can't tell you if where are we living, but I think the best thing to do as mother is to watch for Hazel be with her all the sorrow and make her happy to forget the painful memories in Seoul.

I think you should know this, she got into an accident. She even forget me but luckily doctor says it's just a common effects after an accident, but she great now, no need to worry. And V, my son of all person you're the only one whom she forgot, i show your picture to him but my daughter didn't recognize you, I'm so sorry. She's fine now, she recognized you all except for V. I feel so sad about this son.

I'll just write what Hazel what she want to say to you, because she can't write this, coz when she try it, she just cried out. She want to say that '

Allyson I'm sorry for making you suffer from each day that I reject you, I'm sorry for stealing Jungkook' '

Xhein, take care my girly friend' '

Ryn, Yah promise me when I'm back you'll introduce a girlfriend of yours haha' '

Jin, thanks for understanding Xhein' '

Rap.Mon, Yah be a good destruction hehe'

'Jimin, be a good guy always'

'Suga, be swagger until I come'

'Jungkook, meanhae if I force you to love me back. I'm sorry if I keep hurting my friend Ally', but do you have to let me know about the both of you? Pssh... even though I don't have the right to be like this, but still you should explain to me, bye bye my kookie I will always love you'

V, son this is Ajussi, Hazel didn't recognize you but i know her heart know you, she always dream about you, she keep saying your name hen she's asleep. Thanks for loving my princess.

That's all guys, take care always bye.

~♡Crawford Family

After reading the letter we all don't know that tears are flowing down on our cheeks, we still don't understand why does she need to leave.

-----------------------

The next morning we all quite, we didn't bother that Min is around. Actually we should thank her for being there with V.

We already understand her, she just love V too, she's a stalker of V, and while stalking she bump into other car just to follow V. Then she met V at the hospital.

But still I'm not okay if she's around with us.

Hazel where are you now? I already miss you, when do come back here?

Just inform us soon Haze, please.