where is she?

When the rain stopped, Regie said, "Aw man, I wish it rain a little longer,"  "yea same bro, it was so fun," Justin said. Everyone was sad that it stopped raining then Carina took out 2 towels from her dance bag and handed it to them. "here, I usually bring towels to my dance class," They dry themselves up then put on their clothes. "I've never seen you like that before, you know," Ryan said. "Like what?" she asked. "You seem so... free," she gave him a gentle smile. "We should actually get back home now," Oliver said as he took down his phone from the top of the car. "We'll watch the sunset from our balcony or something, we gotta wash up so we won't get sick,"   "Yea you're right, let's go back home," Regie said.

After they washed up Carina was the first one to get out of the shower. Then she remembered she left the snacks in the car, so she went to the car to get the snack, then she had an idea.

"Where's Carina?" Sebastian asked everyone. "I dunno," Ryan said. "Wait- wheres my bed?!" Darren shouted. Then Oliver went out of his room "My bed is missing too!"  Ryan went out to find his bed is gone too, "My bed is gone too, where did she go with 3 beds? how can she even carry those beds in 20 minutes??

They were about to panic when they heard her voice. "GUYS COME OUT!" As they went out they saw that Carina smiling then she handed them each a blindfold, "wear this, I have a surprise," As she directed them to the back of the house, she said, "you can open your blindfolds now!" As they open their blindfolds, they were shocked. They saw 3 beds with blankets and some snacks. Carina even decorated it with some fairy lights and there was a huge white blanket and a movie projector. "Ta-da! let's sleep outside today, it'll be a fun experience and I promise I'll clean the bed after we're done using it," Everyone looked at her then at the "camp"   "you did this in 20 minutes? how?" Oliver asked. "well, I'm really good when it comes to decorating and I've been helping my mom with decorations since, forever, so it's not really a big deal," Everyone sat on the bed and watched a short movie together.

After the movie:

"Today was such a great day," Carina said as she lay down. "Let's do something fun again tomorrow," Ryan said. "What time is it?" Carina asked "it's close to 6," Kane said looking at his watch, "it's gonna be sunset soon, you guys should lay down," She said then everyone lay down. They looked up at the sky and it was such a beautiful view. " We should do this more often," Justin said. "I agree, today was one of the best days ever," Sebastian said. ''right Carina? where should we go tomorrow?" Regie asked but there was no response. "Carina?" Ryan said. They looked at Carina and to their surprise, she was asleep. "she already slept? that was fast," Justin said. "She must be tired then, c'mon we should keep it down a bit,"