<skincare3

"Dayum, you both are good," Kane teased. "I need to go to the toilet," Carina said and she walked away fast. As soon as she got into the bathroom, she look at herself in the mirror, "what's wrong with me? why is my heart fluttering? I don't have feelings for him! NO, never!" she said loudly. The girls in the toilet started to get out of there since they thought she was crazy. 

As she got out of the toilet, everyone was gone except for Oliver, "ah shit," Carina said to herself. "The others left and I was waiting for you... CUZ the key to the hotel is with you," Oliver added. "Yeah, right, sorry, c'mon let's go back to the hotel," Carina stammered. "Oh, and here this is for you, I got it when you were in the toilet," Oliver said passing her a bag. "Aww that's sweet of you, you didn't have to, you know," As she opened the bag, it was a golden retriever stuffed animal. "Oh my gosh, you bought this for me?!" she said hugging the stuffed animal. Oliver nodded, "I hope you like it,"   "Like it? I LOVE IT," then she hugged Oliver, she realized what she did and pulled out from the hug. "Thanks, it's really cute, c'mon let's go back to the hotel now," 

While they were heading back to the hotel, Carina was holding her new golden retriever stuffed animal in her hands happily. As they got in the lift, Carina asked, "What should I name it?" she asked looking at the stuffed animal. "It looks a bit like you haha, maybe I should call it Oliver," Oliver looked at her, "you're gonna name a dog after me?" he said pointing to himself. "Do you have a better name?" Carina asked.

"Hmm, how about Olina? It's Oliver and Carina," Oliver suggested. Carina looked at the stuffed animal, "Olina, that's cute! Olina," then she hugged 'Olina'. As they got back to the room, it was already 6 pm. "Oliver, I'm gonna take a shower real quick kay?"   "Alright!"
After Carina was done washing up and changed to her pj's, Oliver went into the bathroom to take a shower. While he was In the bathroom, Carina took Olina and hugged her. "You and tiger will be sleeping with me tonight," she said hugging both. 
After Oliver went out of the bathroom, he asked "so... do you wanna do the skincare thingy?"   "Oh right! I forgot about that,"