Chapter 46

Hello my Purples 🤗💜

Since most of you have chosen the 1st option, the update is here 😚

Enjoy! 💜

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hoseok took a deep breath as he rung the doorbell. He pressed his lips together with an expression that screams 'please let me get out of this' when Yoonji waved her hand with a big smile, welcoming him after she finally opened the door.

He thought Yoonji was drunk the previous day and that's why she blurted out so many weird things. He thought she might forget what she did the next day. And even if she remember it, she would act a little bit awkward around him.
That's what he thought.

But guess he can never predict her.

He was right about her being drunk to be honest. She was actually drunk. For real. Because that's what she told him by herself when they met this morning that she was drunk the previous day.

He thought everything's gonna be back to normal. But yeah, yet again, that's what he thought.

Because she has been calling him her boyfriend since morning and he's struggling not to let the other staffs in the company hear her, or else her jokes might cause a big chaos in the company if anyone ever know about it.

And now, he had to go to her house after she asked him for a meal together. He could've just decline her if not for her blackmailing him to tell everyone about their incident with his dog in the beach.

She really has her own way to make impossible for people to disagree her for whatever she wishes.

"What took you so long to come here? I've been waiting for you. I'm already hungry," she smiled as she led him inside the house.

He was a bit relaxed since no one from the company can see them together, at least here, but that relaxation didn't last long when he was greeted by Mr. Min, Yoonji's father, their company's business partner, in the living room.

Wow Hoseok. Which type of hell did you just step in?

He instantly bowed at him when he walked towards him but Mr. Min just continued tapping his shoulder with a big smile on his face.

"Secretary Jung, it's nice to see you again like this." Mr. Min smiled when Hoseok returned his greeting with another bow. "When was the last time we met? Jeon was also with you at that time, right?"

"Oh, yes. He was with us the last time," Hoseok answered politely as they took their seats together on the couch after Mr. Min gestured him to sit on one of them.

"So, how is work? How is it working with my daughter? Is she troubling you in anything?"

"No. No. She doesn't," Hoseok just shook his head, but his smile was hiding all the embarrassing moments he had with her, and of course along with the troubles she caused him too.

But he can't say it in front of her own father, can he?

They talked about some random things as they all sat together in the dining room for the meal. It's quite unusual to just go and eat in other people's house, specially with someone who isn't even close enough to do such things, and it's not even for a business meeting either. But thanks to Mr. Min for making the atmosphere less awkward by starting small conversations all the time about anything random.

They were almost done with the meal and the room was getting a bit eased but-

"Secretary Jung, I already liked you when we first met. But I never thought there would come a day when I'll call you son-in-law. Hahaha! But I like it."