Are you ok?

"What is your job?" Aether asked Xiao. "I'm a designer" said Aether. "How about you?" he asked. "Police." Xiao answered. Aether was a bit shocked. "Wow, you have such a cool job! But why aren't you wearing your suit?" Aether asked. "Today's my day off." Xiao said. "I see.." Aether said while drinking coffee.

Aether looked at his watch. "Oh, I gotta go now." "Bye!! It was nice meeting you!!" Aether waved hand at Xiao. Xiao blushed a bit and waved back at Aether. "Take care!" Aether said. "Uh, you too." Xiao said.

Aether went back to his home and do his work. "Alright, back to work." He on his laptop and started doing his work.

After a few hours, he finally finished his work. He decided to go to take a bath. After bath, he sit on his sofa. He forget something. "Oh, I forgot to ask his phone number." Aether let out a little sigh. But then his phone vibrate.

"Hmm, who could this be?" he thought himself.

Chat

???: Hi Aether
Aether: Who are you and how did you know my name?
???: I'm Xiao
Aether: Wait, how did you found my phone number?!
Xiao: I'm a police, dummy
Aether: Oh yeah, I forgot..

"Silly me, I forgot that police can track people's number." Aether laughed at himself.

Xiao: What are you doing now?
Aether: I just took a bath
Xiao: I see..
Aether: What you're doing now?
Xiao: Nothing
Aether: Want to chat?
Aether: If you don't mind..
Xiao: I'm fine
Aether: Yeay!

They chat and chat and chat until evening.

Aether: Alright bye bye! I need to do something
Xiao: Ok bye

Aether off his phone. "That's my first time being so close to someone." Aether smiled.

Aether went to the grocery shop. He wants to buy some food for dinner.

After a while, he buy all the things he needed. "That will be 3500 mora, sir." "Here you go." "Thank you, please come again." He went out the grocery.

He head back home. But suddenly, he bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going bastard!!!" the stranger shouted. "I'm sorry.." Aether said. "Sorry is not enough, pay me 50000 mora and I'll let you go" the stranger said. Aether was shocked. "But I accidently bumped into you, not on purpose..." Aether said. "So?" the stranger said. "You don't have mora? I'll just have to take you away. HAHAHA!!" the stranger said. Aether ran away. "Hey, get back here!" the stranger said. Aether ran as fast as he could. "I-I should call the police-" Aether thought in his mind. "Xiao!" He called Xiao using his phone.

"Xiao, please help me, I've been chased by 2 strangers!!" Aether said. "Ok calm down, where are you now?" Xiao asked. "I'm at street xxx." Aether said. "Alright don't worry, I'll be right there. Don't panic." Xiao said in a calm voice. "Ok." Aether answered. Xiao hung his phone. He is on his way to save Aether.

Aether continue to run. The strangers are still chasing him. "Don't run away!!!" Aether ran to a place but it was a dead end. "Oh no!!" Aether thought. "Give us the money and we'll let you go!!"

"Xiao please help me..." Aether thought at his mind again. He almost cried. "Hey, did you hear me?! Give us the money!!!" the stranger shouted.

"You want money that bad?" Xiao said. "Xiao!!!" Aether burst into tears. "Ugh, it's the police!!!" "Let's go!" the stranger said. "You're not going anywhere." Xiao said while hand cuffed them in a blink of eye. "Wait no, please forgive us!!!" both of the strangers said. "Do you forgive them, Aether?" Xiao asked him. Aether kept quiet. "Then I'll take that as a no." Xiao said. "WAIT NOO!!" the stranger shouted. "Alright, take them to the police station" Xiao said to some police. "Yes sir." the police said. Xiao went to go check on Aether.

"Are you ok?" Xiao asked Aether. "I'm fine, thank you for saving me." Aether smiled. "No problem, you should be more careful." Xiao said. "Alright!" Aether said. "Come on, I'll walk you home." Xiao said. "E-Eh, there's no need!" Aether said with shocked. "But it's dangerous for you to go back home alone." Xiao said with a serious face. "Hmm, ok." Aether said.

Xiao walked Aether back home. "This is your home?" Xiao asked Aether. "Yup." Aether answered. "His house is...small..." Xiao thought in his mind. They both go in Aether's house. "Your house is uh..." Xiao said. "I'm sorry, it's very messy here.." Aether said. His house was full of sketch papers on the floor. "It's fine, I'll help you to clean up." Xiao said. "No, no need!!!" Aether said. Xiao helped Aether to clean his house. "Ah-" Aether was shocked and speechless.

After cleaning up

"Thank you so much!!" Aether thanked Xiao. "You must be hungry right? Aether said nervously. "I'll cook dinner." he said. "Oh ok." Xiao said.

After cooking

"Here you go!" Aether said. "Hm, I never seen this before." Xiao said. "It's my new recipe, Almond Tofu!" Aether said excitingly. "Thanks for the food." Xiao eat the almond tofu. "Mhm.." "I-It's good.." Xiao said. "Really?! I'm glad you like it!" Aether smiled. Xiao blushed a bit.

After eating

"I'll be going now" Xiao said. "Alright bye!" Aether said. Xiao left.

10 p.m.

"No work for tonight, great!" Aether said happily. "I'll sleep early.." Aether yawned and went to bed.

Morning

He wake up. *yawn* "What a nice sleep..." "Huh, w-where am I?!" Aether don't know what is happening. "Oh, you're awake." Xiao said while looking at Aether. "X-XIAO?!!" Aether shouted.