𝗃𝗈𝖺𝗇

𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱-𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲-𝘆/𝗻
𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀- 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗙𝗲𝗺 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲-𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲
𝗮𝗴𝗲- 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 11 pm at night and I was still wide awake in my cabin so I decided to get dressed and go to the lake, I walked over to my dresser and got some denim shorts and a red tang top and some black converse. I grabbed a packet of cigarettes from under my mattress and left. I scurried over to the woods incase someone would see me and began walking through the forest towards the lake. Finally I got there and sat down and look at the stars. I didn't like camp at all, it was stressful especially being a Councillor. Running after kids, saving them from drowning, making sure they don't shove paint down their throat is alot of work. I should be out partying with friends and hooking up with people, but no. I'm stuck here in this shit hole, that's why I come to the lake to get some alone time. I took out a cigarette and got my lighter out of my pocket, I placed the cigarette between my lips and lit it. I was looking around and suddenly I hear a branch snap from the trees behind me, I quickly turn around but no one was to be seen. "it's just a rat" I whispered to myself, but it wasn't a rat. A tall girl in Bell bottom jeans and a flower shirt came out of the trees and sat down next to me. "Joan, hi uh-" I said while hiding my cigarette, "at least give me a hit" she said, I gave her the cigarette as she placed it between her soft lips and inhaled the smoke and blew it out into the cold air. "why are you out so late in the cold pretty?" she asked, "oh I couldn't sleep so I came out here, I always come out here to be alone" I say, "your freezing" she said while placing her warm hands on my bare legs. "it's fine, don't feel it" I say. "How's you sneeke these on camp anyways, I got busted but I convinced nick to let me go" she said, "oh I put them inside my socks, I have about 5 boxes, I could give you some if you'd like?" I offer kindly, "you'd do that for me?" she asked, "yeah, of course I would" I say, she laughs and lays her head on me shoulder. "y/n?" she asks, "mm" she lifts her head off of my shoulder and looks into my eyes, god she's beautiful, her eyes, her lips, her hair, everything about her is gorgeous. She cupped my face in her hands and pulled me in for a kiss. I didn't kiss back straight away out of shock but I eventually melted into the kiss and kissed her back. She pulled away from the kiss and said "dont forget the ciggies love, I want them tomorrow same place, same time. Got it?" she asks, I nod, "words baby" she says, "yes Joan..", "great! Thanks, bye now!" she says and kisses me on the cheek and walks back to camp. Holy shit.