𝗃𝗈𝖺𝗇

𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱-𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲-𝘆/𝗻
𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀-𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀- 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘂𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗹
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲-𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗲
𝗮𝗴𝗲- 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗙𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was my first year as a Councillor at camp. And oh boy was it hard, shouting at kids which is kinda fun but then they cry and run off.... That's not a red flag but let's just say it is for now. Every night me and Joan, my girlfriend sneak out and go sit at the lake and smoke weed and snort cocaine. Tonight Joan brought another drug. Heroine. I walked through the woods and saw the lake in the distance and saw a girl with brown long hair there. The reason we do it at night is bc no one's around to see us doing drugs, but also bc we really shouldn't be around each other bc I'm a sunnyvaler and she's from shadyside. In my opinion it's fine but in others opinions, it isn't. "hey butterfly" she said turning around as I walked towards her. "hey babe" I say and sit down and give her a peck on the cheek. "You bring it?" I asked, "yuppie, here" she says placing three bags of weed, heroine and cociane, one drug in each bag. "you wnana take the first hit?" I ask her, "sure!" she says and dives right inside each bag. "woooohhh! Your go luv" she says. "Holy shit!" I say, we both start uncontrollably laughing at each other for no reason. "the drugs- holy shit!!!" I said still laughing, Joan then started snorting more cocaine and so did I. "best night everrrr!!!! woohooooo" she said. It was indeed, the best. Night. Ever.