𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇

𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱-𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲-𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮
𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀-𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀- 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗙𝗲𝗺 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲-𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲/𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗮𝗴𝗲- 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗙𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳

-----------------------------------------------------

I sat on my bed looking out my window waiting for Constance to light her lantern, signalling for me to make my way into the forest near Union. At midnight, every night, me and Constance meet up. She's a beautiful girl and very kind but if her and I were to be in a relationship ship that could lead to unfortunate situations. I got my bag and stood up off my bed and tiptoed to open my door. I opened my door and walked out into the sitting room, I heard my mother snoring in the other room, then I made my way to the front door and walked out and started making my way to meet Constance.

----------

"Sabrina! Over here" I heard a high pitched voice say from behind me, I turn around to see Constance behind a tree waving for me to come over to her, "I'm glad you came" she said, "yeah, glad we kept doin' this after we were nearly caught by the widow" I spoke quietly, "did you bring it?" she asked, I knodded and lifted up my skirt revealing a glass bottle with a clear liquid in it tied around my leg with some twine. "let's do this somewhere else, shall we?" I say putting out my hand for her to take. She grabbed my hand we started walking to where we usually go when we meet up. We call it our playground ;)