*INTERNET TROLLZ*

Hello Cow, welcome back.

Today I was scrolling past the endless selfies of Instagram and found my nose scrunched at 99.9% of the conceited bitches I found in my view.

I just want to say to all the beautiful people (and the uglies) that...

YOU NEED TO STOP BEING SOOO DAMN CONCEDED AND PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN, GO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE (don't) OR GO AND LOOK OUTSIDE SEE THE SUNLIGHT, DONT THINK "hmm maybeh this is good selfay liyten?" NO STOP. GET A BALL AND PLAY OUT THERE. HECK WHY NOT PLAY IN THE FREEWAY?JUST STOP TAKING SO MANY GOSH DAMN SELFIES.

We get it people you're very pretty, now go away so I may look like the potato I've always wanted to be with out your help:)

That's enough about selfies(for now) let's move on.

So as I was on my Instagram scroll I came across some stupid things like "tbh" "fpf".What the hell does that even mean?? Comment if you know and tell me what it is if you were thinking about being a smartass.

One other thing that I very much dislike is why people yearn for followers.

Why so you get more likes, and make people think you're "cool"? You're not, and you're also probably ugly too. (No offense to da uglays, just saying.)

The more likes you get on your STUPID post should not change the way you think of yourself, if you think your ugly, then that's dumb. EVERYONE has a quality (at least 3).

And if you care SOOO much about stupid ass followers and likes, that don't/ won't help you in any way at life or helping people in need in 3rd world countries, then you need to delete social media, go to your pantry get some freaking cans of corn and green beans take them to your shelter and shut the fuck up.

So now that I've summed up what I hate about Instagram, let's move on to a bigger topic.

The internet.

Yes, Instagram is part of the internet, but it's a smaller part.

The internet is cool but also bad.

It made a gateway, for people from all over the world, to join together and connect is all.. BUTT (Hole,sorry I had to. ~Diana 1/3 Buttholes.Hannah has many fucking typos. ) it also made a gateway for a new type of bullying that affected SOO many people.

The internet trollz are doing this and bullying.

And if you are questioning whether you're an internet troll or not, I have the trivia to answer your question.

*R U AN INTERNET TROLL?*

1.Have you ever said anything hatful on someone's post?
2. Do you have a spam account?
3.Have you ever spread a rumor about someone over social media?
4. Do you follow someone you don't like just to point out all their flaws to your friends?

If you have answered 'yes' to any of these, delete your comments, spam accounts, rude posts and unfollow the person because you are a bitch who will get shitty karma.

Don't be an internet troll be an internet jellyfish and just glide through the internet as if it is an ocean and move your lil tentacles and float on through your day :):) (Hehe tentacles, sorry . ~Diana)

But don't be a box jellyfish, those suckers are deadly.

Actually...BE a box jellyfish so that people are scared of you but observe how awesome and cute you can be (cause your a jellyfish and jellyfish are da bomb) and no girl/guy will touch you cause they're afraid to hurt.

BUT BE LIKE FERGIE, she said " you can look butchyou can't touch oh"

(Say that in a monotone voice it's gr8)

So yeah listen or read my inspiring words and live life, or lay in bed and read like me:)

Good bye
And
Have a bitchin day y'all.

~Hannah. (Montana heheeuh*coughs violently* ugh karma's a bitch. ~Diana)

(LMFAO I be lurking like them thirsty fuckbois.~Diana ✌)