1: your letters are my bliss.

moonflower-

moonflower-

/' muːnflaʊə/

- Dreaming of love; affection.

__________________________

The sky was like a used palette of an artist, a blend of red and orange with smudges of some light yet saturated of a pink decorated the sunset sky. Apart from those, the darkest of the navy blue spread across the sky. In simpler terms, it looked beautiful.

Horse carts and carriages passed through the newly surfaced road. Occasionally some cars passed as well, owning a car was a big deal after all.

The neighbourhood wasn't too clustered but there were enough people to socialise with. So it wasn't a problem.

In one of the houses, a young male of 24 years of age, was running down the stairs. His name was Jeon Jungkook. He was a charming male with the softest features. His round head was full of lush black hair; and due to it being so round, he was called 'coconut' by his friends. Big doe eyes, button nose, soft and plum cheeks, pretty pink lips that exhibit the prettiest of the bunny like a smile; anyone would know that he was god's favourite.

Personality-wise too, he was a kind and caring boy. But that doesn't mean he doesn't have bad features either; his good features stood out and because of that he was loved by everyone.

He was now back upstairs, in his room. But this time had a letter in his hand. He felt giddy every time he receives a letter from him. A letter from his fiancé.

He observed the letter. It was a normal letter outside with stamps and seals. Then he proceeded to open it. Inside he saw a rose, a pretty red rose, tied onto the paper with textured brown thread.

He carefully unwrapped the thread and opened his letter. And it read-
_

26th May 1965

To my dear beloved moonflower,

Greetings to you, darling. Hopefully, you and your family are doing well.

I miss you every day that I spent here in Daegu. Sitting here, near my window, made me think of you. So I thought of writing to you again...

What have you done to me Jungkook-ah? You are making me fall for you harder with every second that passes. Every time I close my eyes, it is your face that I see. I see you scrunching your nose, your bunny teeth popping out. I see you filling your tummy with food. Your cheeks getting puffed out, and your wide doe eyes make my heart skip a beat every time.

You truly are something else, sweetheart. This little heart inside of me has your name engraved on it and beats only for you. You are so wonderful, love. So ethereal. I'm glad to have met you.

Is it true that you are suddenly shining like the sun and your smile suddenly fails the moon? Is it okay that I crave your attention with every thought of yours?

You are a magnificent piece of art, meant to be kept in a museum. Everything about you is beautiful and every thought about you is magical. All i can think about is you...
I love you Jungkook-ah... I have since I first met you.

Take care, darling.

From your love,
Kim Taehyung.

_

Jungkook was left a blushing mess by now. It happens every time he reads a letter from Taehyung.

"That man sure knew how to use his words." He thought.

But thinking about the letter made him think about the first time they met. Eight months ago, when Taehyung and his family came with the marriage proposal...

________________

a/n: first chapter!! this took me some time to write. had to research about the 1960's world a bit.
also, the 4th paragraph in the letter is a poem written by my dear friend _koosaurus_

do try reading her collection of poems-
"love- I wonder"
she writes very well.

thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed it- do vote, comment and share if you did!

byeee!