4: you're my favourite feeling.

darling,you arethe sweetest feeling I know

darling,
you are
the sweetest feeling I know.

_________

7th June 1965

To my dear beloved baby bear,

Greetings, Taehyungie Hyungie Hyung! Hoping that you and your family are doing well. I had been thinking about writing a letter back to you and finally, I got the courage to do it.

You know, the first time I saw you, I thought you were just like any other handsome jerk that my father had made me see. But then as I talked more to you, I realised that you were perfect, in every way.

You are cheerful, loveable and kind. And everything you have said to me, till now has made me nothing but happy.

Every compliment you have given me, whether it be through your letters or in person, has left me a blushing mess.

You make me feel loved, and I hope I do too. I love you so much Taehyung, so much that it's always you who is on my mind. And even I think about how our life would be after marriage, and as you might have already guessed, I always am left a blushing mess when I think about you.

You are the best and the sweetest feeling that I ever had and I hope I don't lose you.

I am hoping a lot, aren't I? I am getting a bit emotional here...

So, let me confess for one more time. I love you Tae, so so much that I miss you with every thought of yours. And I cannot wait to see you in 2 weeks.

Take care darling,
From your moonflower,
Jeon Jungkook.

_

Taehyung put the letter down on his table as he got up from his chair. He squealed like a teenage girl as he laid down on the bed, just because Jungkook had written a letter back to him and even made him blush.

"I love more Koo," he mumbled to himself before heading to sleep, having sweet dreams of moonflowers and Jungkook.
________

a/n: and another chapter!! only one more chapter and epilogue is left for this extremely short book.
thank you for reading! hope you enjoyed it and do vote, comment and share if you did.

lots of love <33
stay safe- happy and healthy ^^