3: never forget that i adore you.

in case you everfoolishly forget :I am never not thinking about you

in case you ever
foolishly forget :
I am never
not thinking about you.

__________________

"Don't you have any letters for me, uncle?" Jungkook asked with a continuous tap of his feet. He was standing behind the front gate, looking at the postman with eager eyes. He hadn't received Taehyung's letter this week.

"I do have one for you, jungkook-ah. Let me take it out." The postman chuckled at the eagerness.

He then handed out a letter to Jungkook. The young boy squeaked out a small "Thank you" as he ran back into his home.

And finally, he sat on his chair in his room. He admired the letter again, the same outer covering and a rose tied to the letter as always.

He hurriedly opened the letter; oh how much he had longed for this!

_

4th June 1965

To my dear beloved moonflower,

Hopefully, you and your family are doing well, darling.

This week's letter might reach you a bit late, sincere apologies for that, work has been hectic these days.

But you know heartling, every time I am stressed, I think about you, and I am automatically relaxed. Every thought about you works like a charm.

And I would like to inform you that I will be coming to Busan for a few days in 2 weeks. I really can not wait to see your wide-eyed, bright smile that opens my heart to fall deeply in love with you even more.

As I write this letter, I think about our future, when we are married. We will move to Seoul and will have a small yet homely home. We would wake up in each other's arms, share sweet kisses, cook together, eat together and be happy every day. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you, sweetling.

So, here is a little poem I wrote for you,

In the midst of the crowd,
In the shapes of the cloud,
All I see is you, baby,

My darling little moonflower.

I love you so much that you will never know. Words are not enough to describe my love for you, Koo...

Lovingly,
From your love,
Kim Taehyung.

_

Jungkook folded the letter back with a bright blush adorning his cheeks. He had been thinking about writing back to Taehyung; a letter for his baby bear.

Being determined to write a letter back, he fished out a pen from his drawer and grabbed the ink from nearby and started,

To my dear beloved baby bear...

________

a/n: another chapter because I couldn't wait to write this. I really loved this chapter for some reason that even I don't know. some parts of the letter are from an English textbook and some are from a song I heard on Instagram reels. your girl really can't be romantic-

anyways- thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed it. do vote, comment and share if you did.

lots of love <33

byeee