bonus:: oh to hold you forever.

4th september 1966

4th september 1966

he felt so fuzzy at heart as he stood at the end of the aisle. why wouldn't he? it was his wedding after all.

dressed in an ironed black suit and polished black shoes, his hair was gelled back to perfection. his jawline stood out as his hazel brown eyes glanced for the younger to enter.

if you ask taehyung, the last week was disheartening. his moonflower was all busy with the wedding preparation that they didn't share enough kisses.
_

"darling!" taehyung giggled as he hugged his fiancé from behind. the younger chuckled and continued to check the wedding suits.

"give me a kiss, would you please?" taehyung pouted as he asked, turning jungkook around. the shorter male smiled, his eyes all crinkled.

"silly taehyungie," he laughed, kissing the older on his cheeks. he then turned back around, making sure everything was in place.

"but my love, i wanted the kiss on my lips!" taehyung whined again, pout intensifying and his arms throwing a tantrum. having had enough with the younger's 'ignorance', he turned jungkook around and placed the biggest smooch on his lips.

"mmm, now that's what you call a kiss."
_

with the sight of jungkook entering the aisle, the tall male was snapped out of his thoughts. he stared, he stared deep at the gorgeous man walking towards him.

jungkook, clad in a white suit and shiny white shoes, had his fluffy hair clipped with little hair clips. he looked so dashingly beautiful as he walked towards his soon-to-be husband, with his father.

now reaching the small pedestal at the end, taehyung smiled at the younger, nervous hands clasped together, unable to control his giddiness. jungkook smiled back, lightly mumbling a hello to the older.

"take care of my son dear," jungkook's father said, handing over the younger's palm to taehyung, to which he firmly nodded. he would never let anything happen to his moonflower.

"shall we begin?" asked the priest, as they started the ceremony.

_

"but taehyungie! you look so pretty with the red tint on your face!" jungkook giggled mischievously at the said male.

"i think i look a lil hideous my love, with a bunch of lip stains all over my face." taehyung chuckled, tracing over the kisses he had received.

after having openly kissed in front of everyone for their wedding, jungkook was a shy bean. and since taehyung was a greedy fellow, he kept demanding for more kisses as they were getting ready for the photoshoot.

though jungkook hesitated at first, he had a great plan in mind; to kiss the living soul out of his husband.

"taehyungie!" he called out after applying bright red lipstick on his lips.

"yes my love?"

"i love you, you know?" the shorter male barely completed his sentence as he placed kisses all over taehyung's face.

"mwah mwah mwah" kisses were continuously being placed as taehyung turned all red. he was about to melt away but he kept himself in place by encircling his arms around the younger's waist.

"now smile for me hyungie!" jungkook giggled, snapping pictures of the kiss-faced-taehyung in his camera.

taehyung laughed, walking upto jungkook. he swiftly took away the camera, and gently cupped the bunny-man's face. he leaned in with a smile, and their lips locked. and jungkook kissed back, loving how the older's lips tasted like strawberries.

"i love you." they said, and smiled. their palms entangled and they rushed out to the photoshoot.

taehyung didn't bother wiping off the lipstick marks. and their wedding photos were of a giggly kiss-faced taehyung and a rosy lip, smiley jungkook.

__________________________

HI! i know it's been so long since my last update but i'm so so free now. everything's going well and i'm well. hopefully y'all enjoyed this lil bonus! do vote, comment and share if you enjoyed! thank you for all the love and support.

love,
jaan.