Chapter 22

Nayeon's Pov
Jeongyeon bid goodbye earlier because she's the one who assign to  cook dinner since jihyo is lazy.

"I'm heading down jih. I'm a kind of thirsty"I said. jihyo just nodded.

I'm about to surprised jeongyeon. but maybe? I'm the one who's surprised here!... JEONGYEON WITH MINA!? LAUGHING TOGETHER!?.... my whole nervous system is boiling now.

I go straight to the fridge and get the pitcher. I closed the fridge loudly causing the two get their attention and stop doing their worlds.

"Oh Love are you there!?... are you hungry already?. just wait a minute its not yet cook"Jeongyeon said and smiled... YES I'M HERE SURPRISE HUH?.

"No I'm just thirsty... I'm heading upstairs bye"I said and timidly smile

Do i need to be jealous?...Jeongyeon is mine right?. and she loved me?. do i need to feel this way!."Okay nayeon. jeongyeon and mina didn't have thing"I mumbled on air trying to convince my self to be not feel jealous.

I'm curios if chae. will saw those scenes earlier. is she going to be jealous too?. i mean... maybe that's the cause if you really loved the person. 'TOO MUCH LOVE WILL KILL YOU'. but i don't care if its kill me i loved jeongyeon no matter what.

As i walked upstairs i saw a little shadow from the backyard... Well my spirit will never going to be shut if I'm curios. I walked through the backyard and saw. Chaeyoung? What is she doing here? alone?. so i go towards her direction and try to approach her.

"Whats up! chae. what are doing here alone?"I asked. Chaeyoung got startled that makes me chuckle because of her reaction.

"E-eonnie hey!... i just want to inhale fresh air"Chaeyoung said and look somewhere. I KNOW SHE'S LYING .

"Oh jinjja?... i guess you're lying just tell me chae. you can trust me okay? your secret is safe in my hand" I said and caressed her shoulder.

"You see?"Chaeyoung asked me.
"What?"I asked back... I'm a slow person i cant adopt quickly.

"Mina and hyung... i know its sound O.A that i feel jealous even tho i know their are nothing. but jealousness and guiltiness eating me out. sometimes i asked my self whats my rule in this world.. am i bad?"Chaeyoung said and turn her head in my direction.

"No you're not chae... as if you commit a crime.. you're just in loved and i see it.. sometimes i got jealous too when i saw them together but I'm just her lover not her. i cant decide I'm not holding her decision. she can do whatever she want..  I'm just here to support her even tho sometimes its hurt."I said and smiled on the cub.

"Yes i saw it earlier and questioning my self what should i react but i choose to shut my mouth than scold jeongyeon not to go with mina. i don't want to ruin what they are today. i guess they're getting well as a FRIEND and no need to worried and i trust my ostrich"I added.

"Ahmm.. thanks eonnie its help a lot. now i know I'm just a bit of confuse since mina is my first love and my last? hahaha"Chaeyoung said and smiled at me.

"Our Chae is big now:( hahaha"I said. we share a hug for a moment and decided to go inside maybe others are finding us.

___________________________
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY TWICE!.. JEONGYEON PARTICIPATED IN THEIR 6TH ANNIVERSARY IM SO HAPPY TO SEE HER SHE STILL THE GIRL CRUSH I KNOW!

GIRLSPLANET999 NEW GIRL GROUP "KEP1ER" WOOOO! CONGRATS GIRLS!