Chapter 40

Jeongyeon's Pov
"This is just a shit!"I cursed when i saw an article about me, being engage!?, i don't have even a girlfriend, the picture showed me with a girl with a matching rings. People nowadays is so judgemental, it doesn't mean we have the same ring were engage!.

It was me and eunha during the competition, she's with her girlfriend  yerin and about the same ring? it was our friendship ring there's no malice about it.

I directly call my manager moonbyul to release a statement about the regarding issue about me which she said she'll tell our head first.

I try to call jihyo but her phone is out of coverage so i call chaeyoung instead, a few minutes of ringing she already answer it.

"Jeongyeon hyung!?"She exclaimed.

"Oh god cub, lower your voice i don't want to be deaf Hahaha"I joke which made her giggle.

"How are you there chae?"I ask.

"Its kinda tiring hyung, but thank god i'm okay. You how are you?"She asked back that made me giggle.

"I'm still handsome"I said that made me chuckle on my own joke.

"Ugh... shut up I'm not messing around"She said, I think she's pouting even tho i didn't see her and were miles away but i feel that she's just in front of me, she doesn't change at all.

"Tssk, just say you miss me"I said and smile.

"Duh"She said and giggle.

"I miss you too"I said.

"Whatever you say hyung, Btw do you have a plan to come back here?, you know i and the squad miss you already"She said and chuckle.

"And mostly nayeon eonnie"She added in low tone that made me smile widely. Don't know that name can made my day Good.

"Is she there?"I asked.

"Nope, she's out for a photoshoot today"She said and sigh.

"I mean everyday"She added.

"I'm sorry hyung, i didn't manage to take care of her my schedule is too hectic"She said in a sad tone.

"Don't be chae, just talk to her whenever you see or hang out with her, just told her that take a rest and don't overwork herself too much and also you and the squad"I said.

"Got it hyung, you too okay?... Ommm you didn't answer my question earlier"She said.

"What question?"I giggled because she's whining like a child.

"Pabo! i asked you earlier if DO. YO. HAVE. A. PLAN. TO. GO. BACK. HERE!"She said emphasizing every word while loosing her patience.

I stop my self from laughing because of how irritated she is, she do have a small temper just like her height oops!.

"Yah!"She exclaimed from the other line.

"Chill geez ahm maybe next month? i really wanted to go there tomorrow but as if i can Y'know i still need to arrange some papers here"I said.

"Really!? omu! i must call the squad about this!"She exclaimed while giggling.

"Yah! stop exclaiming! Btw i do have a favor"I said.

"What?"She said.

"You're allowed to spill it to the squad but except nayeon since i want to surprise her"I said and smile even tho she cant see me.

"Okay whatever you say ill get going since mina is calling me"She said.

"What a whipped"I teasingly said.

"As if you're not"She fired back.

"Bye"I said before hang up without waiting her reply.

I miss you nayeon, i hope you miss me too please wait for me.

(A/N: I'm excited for nayeon's solo comeback, but i'm too broke right now😭)

(papunta plng tayo sa exciting na part ehe uwu djk)